chapter 4 💚

ZAHAVAHH'S POV:

"I got the drop on they location" i said walking into the house "how you get it that quick?" dream asked.

"tht unknown number, i tracked them, they dumbasses put star 67 before they typed in my number in .

my mama taught me to put star 67 then double tap the call button and the number will pop up, so that was light work" i said .

"aight so what we waiting for ?" amina asked "we gotta play smart about this i had 3k hack into they cameras and they got guards all around the house"

"okay.. didnt you like kill over 20 people to get zavii back 10 years ago?" dream asked .

"girl they had one guard outside, and that's when i used to know so much about the drug game, i been out this shii for 8 years now.

"so what's the plan?" marii asked .

"alright so.." I explained some ideas to them and they shared some of their ideas .

"aight so everyone know their positions?" zavii asked "yea, now yall go put yall vest on" jay said to us.

we all got geared up before making our way to the trap that we just used for a safe house .

once we pulled up we saw 3k and r4 standing outside strapped up.

"wassam" zavii said sapping them along with jay and marii "nun much, but what's this we heard ab them folks taking our nieces and nephew ?" r4 asked .

"mane it's them niggas we used to have beef wit on the west side when we was In highschool" jay said .

"they must've heard you and z was getting big and seen yall on tv and shii prolly followed yall down here to L.A" 3k said to zavii .

"aight so what's the plan here ?" r4 asked and we explained to them the plan "aight so me and r4 do the drive by and yall run up in they shit" 3k said.

"yea, that's about the only way we can do this shit with all them guards." I said "bet send me the address" 3k said as him and r4 hopped in the car.

ZAVII POV:

I sent the address to 3k before pulling off and parking a couple houses from the bando they was keeping our kids in.

"now za-" marii started to say but z opened the car door "NOPE" marii yelled grabbing her arm and closing the door.

"like I was saying we is not finna do this like how you did this shit 10 years ago, we gon wait for r4 and 3k to shoot them guards up then we gon run in they shit" marii said and z huffed.

I laughed a little before looking at amina, "you stay in the car, and drive away as soon as everyone gets back in the car" i said "aight" she responded .

"dream once all the guards are down you wait at the front door while we run up in there and get the kids once the kids get to the door you grab them and take em to the van" i said and she nodded .

"aight everyone know what they job is?" I asked and everyone nodded.

soon we heard gunshots and r4 van pulled off indicating they did the shoot out.

i looked out the window and saw all the guards down before running out the car with z , jay, marii, and dream behind me.

dream stopped at the door with her gun up and the rest of us ran in the house hearing screaming coming from the basement.

while z and marii ran upstairs shooting mf's me and jay quietly picked the lock to the basement door where the screaming got louder .

once i walked in i seen a dude wit a gun to myaa head and her crying while taylin had a bullet wound in his leg, he was losing a lot of blood .

I snuck up on dude and shot him in the head making his gun go off "MYAA DUNK" i yelled and she did as told and the bullet hit the wall.

jay ran to his son untying him "wtf happened to taytay?" I asked "he was tryna protect us and tht guy shot him" rayne said pointing to the body .

jay then ran out the basement and i grabbed myaa and rayne running out too.

i ran upstairs seeing marii on the floor wit a bullet in his shoulder and z was still shooting people.

somebody tried to run up on my wife and I emptied a clip in they head before helping marii up and grabbing z .

they all ran out the house i handed the girls to dream and she ran out too, i grabbed a lighter and dropped it on the ground in the house and the house went up into flames .

I rushed into the van as amina pulled off to the hospital .

soon we pulled up and jay had tears falling down his face "TAYLIN WAKE TF UP STOP CLOSING YOUR EYES" he said rushing him into the hospital .

"I NEED A FUCKIN NURSE MY SON WAS SHOT" he screamed as nurses hurried and put him on a stretcher before pushing him to a back room.

jay and dream tried to follow but the nurse stopped them "GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY BITCH MY FUCKIN SON IS IN THERE"' dream cried out.

zahavahh quickly ran up to her grabbing her and making her sit down in her lap as she cried .

they took marii into surgery to get the bullet out of his shoulder .

4 hours later

"family of taylin brown?" the doctor asked and we all stood up "safe to say he made it threw the surgery and he is resting right now, he should wake up any minute now though" he said .

"can we see him?" dream asked "of course only two people at a time .

"nah fuck that we all coming" i said grabbing zahavahh's hand and the doctor moved out the way.

we all sat down on the couches and in the chairs in silence waiting for taylin to wake up from his nap.

DREAM'S POV:

I was sitting holding taytay's hand crying silently with my head down when I felt my hand being squeezed .

I looked up quickly seeing taytay fighting his sleep "c'mon baby wake up" i said as tears slowly ran down my face, I looked at him as his eyes popped open.

"my baby" i semi yelled hugging him, then jay joined the hug, we hugged him for a minute until the nurse walked in "I see mr.brown has awaken"

"his vitals are looking good, he just needs to be put on bed rest, he can be discharged tomorrow" she said before walking out .

the rest of the night me and jay stayed at the hospital with taytay and everyone else went home.

just when I thought this gang shit was over..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WASSAM. 💚

^and ts felt good, wit my virgin ass

^and ts felt good, wit my virgin ass. 💀