chapter 3 💚

ZAVII'S POV:

"aye get the fuck off me hoe" i said all drunk as this lady tried to take me in the private room of my club.

"c'mon mr boss man, your wife doesn't have to know" she said smiling showing some yellow ass teeth making me throw up all over her.

"she is gon kno cause im gon tell her" i said and she ran off disgusted "my nigga Ik yeen juss throw up on one of our strippers" jay said dying laughing.

"her teeth was yellow as hell, how could you not" i said stumbling a little "I'm finna call z" marii said and i just sat down smoking my blunt.

"baby c'mon" i heard zahavahh's voice as she grabbed me and i smiled "baby a stripper was tryna rape me" i said and she laughed.

she put me in the car and started driving home.

when we walked in the door we heard music blasting and a screaming myaa "SAID I NEED IT RIGHT NOW YOU CUT ALL OF THE LIGHTS OUT" myaa screamed .

"YOU COULD SEE ME LIKE 3D, HIT BRO ON A TRAP PHONE I KNOW HE GET A PACK GONE" i finished and she came running down the stairs

"and i rock chanel so much double c's would've thought i was crip but these niggas wanna be me" she said dancing around.

I sat on the couch as z went and got me a water bottle when me and myaa's part came on "aye doe this our mfn part" she said

"WHEN I SLIDE I GOT TWO KEYS! RED OR THE RED ION DO BLACK! TRUE THAT A NIGGA GOT RICH BUT YOU GET OUT OF LINE IAH BEAT NIGGA BLUE AND BLACK" i yelled

"SHE A HATING ASS BITCH I KNEW THAT! BUT HATIN DONT GET NO MONEY, HANG AROUND NINE BROKE BITCHES YOU AH BE THE TENTH TRUE SHIT NO IAN NO DUMMMY" she finished.

"yall is a trip" z said laughing as she handed me my water "you a hater" myaa said "what tf ever" she said laughing harder.

"daddy lemme help you to bed, get on my back" she said and i laughed as she bended over.

"I walked over her as she walked up the stairs thinking she was carrying me "I'm strong as hell daddy, ian even feel nothing on my back" she said flexing "yea babygirl you strong" i chuckled .

"c'mon bed time myaa" z yelled "okay ma" she said kissing my cheek before leaving out, soon i dozed off.

NEXT DAY
ZA'MYAA'S POV:

"okay class can you guys stop talking" our baldheaded teacher said "yo hair sure as hell aint talking" taylin said making me and rayne laugh .

"mr.brown ima have to ask you to go to the principles office" mrs.myer said "whatdidido?" he asked making the whole class bust out laughing.

"GO to the office now taylin" she said "unt unt hoe dont call me by my government crystal" he said making everyone gasp except me and rayne we were on the floor dying.

"mrs.johnson and mrs.king do you wanna go to the office wit him?" she asked "if he going we going anyway fuck you mean?" I said "right the fuck you on?" rayne said

"I've had enough" she said grabbing her walkie talkie and calling the principle , soon the principal came and got us and we spent the whole day with him.

ZAHAHAVAHH'S POV:

I was at the store doing some last minute cleaning and signing some papers when I got a call from an unknown number .

"hello?" I answered

"you better go check on your daughter, niece, and nephew" a deep voice said laughing .

"the fuck you mean go check on them"

"I mean they might be dead, they might be alive, they might be held captive, go see for yourself" they said hanging up.

I rushed out the store and hopped in my g wagon before speeding off towards the house.

once i pulled up i ran into the house seeing zavii sleep on the couch, before i smacked him "ZAVIION WAKE THE FUCK UP" i yelled .

"aye mane wtf" he jumped up.

"somebody called me talm bout they took the kids and I'm scared to go look" i said finna start crying .

"the fuck you mean they took the kids? they upstairs in myaa room playing" he said "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHECKED ON THEM THO?" I asked in tears.

he ran upstairs and all I heard was a big boom "FUCKK MANE" zavii yelled and i ran up the stairs not seeing the kids and a big ass hole in the wall.

i just dropped to my knees "W-WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DOOO?" I asked "don't worry baby i got it, ima get em back" zavii said picking me up off the floor as i cried.

"they got my baby! what the fuck did we do? we been out this shit for years" i cried out.

"baby dont stress we gon get them back, do you understand" he said "yes" i said walking to our room laying down face first.

he came in the room on a 3 way call with marii and jay, "bruh we gotta get the old team back so we can get our kids" he said .

"aight I'm finna make some more calls we gon make big moves tomorrow" zavii said before hanging up the phone.

he made a few more calls to 3k and r4 and was pacing around the room for hours "baby come lay down" i said grabbing his arm "I'm not gon be able to sleep manee they really got my princess" he said .

"c'mere" i said and he crawled in the bed "we gon find them, I know we is ,they some strong ass kids they know what to do" i said kissing his lips.

we just laid there and cried together, before I dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WASSAM.💚

💚