Jopper!

- Should I've been dreaming about something else?
- You tell me.
- Well, there's wine.
- Oh, well, wine's good.
- I was thinking about a nice "Cianti".
- Chianti.
- Chianti, right.
- Then there's dessert.
- Yeah you gotta have dessert.
- Gotta have dessert.
- And after that?
- I don't know.
- Use your imagination.
- Who needs imagination?
He crushes down to reach her size as she grabs her hands around his neck until their lips meet each other. Their tongues intertwine in a passionate kiss while the moans keep growing. He drags her until they bump into some boxes, slides almost all the way down and continues kissing her, tasting every single inch of her lips.
Ring Ring Ring!!!
- Uh- They instantly break the kiss and Joyce sights regretting ever calling to the USA.
- Damn it!
- Remember they're listening!

- And that's a wrap! Thank you guys, that's enough for today, you were amazing- Matt Duffer says.
- See it wasn't that bad right?- David says in a risky way.
- Mmm no it wasn't.- She nervously chuckles.
- I know that face, you're not telling the truth.
- What? No!- By this moment she's already a nervous wreck.
- Was it that bad?- He kept insisting.
- I didn't say that.
- God it was bad.
- Quit it David, please.
- Ok alright, but I could stop being annoying if you told me the truth.
- It's nothing. Cmon the car's waiting outside to take us to the hotel.
- Ok let's go.

A few hours later, Winona was in her room she was taking a hot bath after the long filming day.
"Was it that bad?" God of course it wasn't, that kiss was everything good happening in her life. But she knows she can't afford keep having these kind thoughts, otherwise she'd fell so hard, and her feelings for David wouldn't be reciprocate. "I'm loosing my mind!
He's not dumb, he will soon notice something isn't right with me, and then what? He's lips are so good! He's an amazing kisser! How can even doubt himself?"

Meanwhile David was drinking some hot chocolate at the hotel Lobby, when Brett came and sat by his side.
- Why do you always have to be right?
- I know I'm always right but, what do you mean exactly?
- The kiss.- David hates to admit it but, he was right, Brett was always right about it, he just wouldn't accept the fact that it was happening again, he was falling all over again.
- Oh, I see, not to brag, but I told you so!
- Worst part, is that for me it felt so real, but Winona, she's acting weird, and I asked her if the kiss was good but she didn't give a very explicit answer.
- What? David she maybe felt uncomfortable talking about the kiss, you shouldn't ask these questions.
- I don't know, maybe I shouldn't have, it's just that... ugh it was so good! I want to kiss her again I need to.
- David I warned you this would happen, now you need to clear your mind before you make any move. Remember Lily? You're girlfriend?
- Don't do this I already feel bad for her.
- That's why you need to clear up your mind.

It was getting dark and David went to sit in the rooftop for a couple hours with a pack of cigarettes. For the last few years it has been a good and peaceful life, they were living together in London, he was happy or at least that's what he thought, but then... Winona. It was always about her. "I can't blame Lily for being jealous, I mean god Damn it! Look at me! I can't stop thinking about her. Lily is great, but she's not Winona"

- What are you doing up here alone?- There she comes again.
- I could ask the same question.
- I like this place, my room will never have these city views.
- It is a great view.- She was wearing this leather coat and some jeans, nothing outstanding. How can she sparkle every single time she's around? She's got this natural gift to make every room and every landscape better with just her presence.
She came along and sat by his side on the bench.
- Can I get one of those? - Says Winona asking for a cigarette.
- Sure, here - David replies offering the pack and lighting it for her.
- Thank you.
- Hey, I'm sorry I was a pain in the ass this morning, I guess I was just nervous.- David says apologizing to her.
- You were a pain in the ass actually.- She says giggling.
- Sorry for that.
- You know... I was always curious about mmm... you know what... never mind.- She stopped talking to avoid another awkward conversation.
- What?! Tell me.
- No, don't worry it was just a stupid question.
- You already ask, so now c'mon tell me what it is.
- It's just that mmm... you've always said that you used to have a crush on me, you know? When you were younger, you really meant that?
- Well yeah, I mean who didn't, you were like the platonic love of a generation.- It was an absolute truth.
She blushed completely and started nervously giggling.
- I'm sorry I didn't want make you feel uncomfortable - David assured that it wasn't his intention, but it was the truth.
- So do you think your younger self would be proud?- She continues trying to ease the tension but it really wasn't working.
- My younger self wouldn't believe he'd someday kiss Winona Ryder - He's present self couldn't believe either still.
- It was a good kiss, if that answers your question.
- You didn't have to answer, but I'm actually relieved cause I thought you didn't liked it... not that you had to like it or anything... it's not like it was a real kiss... uh you know what... I'm gonna stop talking right now.
Winona keeps laughing at the embarrassing situation.
- David?
- Yeah?
- Do you really think it's possible for us not to see each other anymore?
- From my perspective, I can't live without you Noni. So I really don't know what's happening from now on with the whole Lily situation, but I won't stop seeing you, or talking to you, because I just can't.
- Oh god what are you doing to me?- She sights.
- What?- Says David a little confused.
- It's nothing, don't worry.- As charming as he is, she wouldn't allow herself to get into a relationship.
-Let's go down stairs, it's starting to snow.