The Beginning After the End

Zen(Author): "Hey yall This is my try at the whole gamer thing but there is a few things I would like to tell you before we start:

One, I won't be following the usual gamer trope with the stats and 'World Create' What I'll be using is 'Slots'
Two, As you would know this is a fanfic so expect to see me following the story Of RWBY as little as possible.
Three, Since this is a gamer Fanfic expect to see a LOT of references from all sorts of media; like Games, movies and Books.

Anyways..... Enjoy

|||||||||| // The Beginning After The End \\ |||||||||

3rd POV

The Streets of the Citadel grow cold as the sun comes down in order to be replaced by the moon, the gentle breeze comes alongside the smell of smoke, Blood and Gunpowder. The City of The Citadel was by far a safe place, "What are we doing here then?" You ask? to watch over young (Y/n) of course. (Y/n) (L/n) one of the citadels most infamous Gun's for hire, if you wanted someone clipped he was your guy. The golden lights of the city shone brightly as (Y/n) danced over the rooftops, doing incredible feats of agility and strength.

Right now 15 year old (Y/n) was running across the rooftops with great speed in hopes of getting away from one of the  Citadelian Mafia Family. You see young (Y/n) just finished one of his jobs, said job was to kill Don Lincoln Clay, A job he's done perfectly well except for one misstep. His employer Don Saliery ratted him out while they were in the middle of paying, now the entire Clay Crime familia is after him.....well after one of his many identities.

After dodging, weaving and climbing many building he finally escaped the mafiosos, with a heavy sigh he stilled his will and got ready to tie up loose ends.

..................Time Skip, Location: Angelo Familia Mansion...............

Right now (Y/n) was looming over the sleeping body of Don Saliery. The thing about the Don was he was a private man opting to sound proof his bedroom, he was also very careless. He was so trusting of his guards that he never imagined anyone being able come close to his bedroom as (Y/n) had. With the lock of a door (Y/n) started what he came here to do....Start an InterFamily War, If he kills the Don without anyone knowing the familia members will start blaming one another, with a smirk he nudged the Don awake.

Feeling the sudden movement the Don shot up in his bed while trying to gather his senses, Once his eyes met with 'ghost' (Y/n)s alter ego, he fell backwards trying to escape. But the door was locked, the nearby window was an option but they were currently 6 Stories high. With no other option the Don resorted to begging, The Saliery begged for his life only to fall on deaf ears, with a smirk (Y/n) said "(Y/n) (L/n) Sends his regards"

*Bang*

To be honest (Y/n) didn't enjoy killing, It's just that he's forced to, if the Don lived there was a small chance he could get tracked through height and other features. With the job done (Y/n) sighed and hopped out of the window using parkour to safely get down and disappear into the night.

...............Time Skip, Location: Citadel High-School For The Elites...............

High school home for one of (Y/n)'s many Identities, (Y/n) was a top scorer in this school, he was an Elite amongst Elites. I guess being able to live multiple lives without being caught requires high Intelligence and Charisma, speaking of charisma young (Y/n) was currently being surrounded by a crowd of people mostly girls but a few guys he call bros are also there.