PART 17

PART - 17
DARSHAN'S POV
I turned up to read the the last page , it started something like this ,
" DEAR SILLY BOY
YOU MAKE ME EXPERIENCE DEATH EVERY SECOND YOU'RE NOT WITH ME
Our BLUE MAN
From THE NEXT DOOR BOY to WORLD KNOW YOU . It seems so easy to write but it's 1000 times harder or may be more than that to achieve this success . But in all this way one thing is not changed that is the best combo YOU and YOUR GF 😅 ( don't kill me for this ok ) , but ya truly you look the best with your guitars , I guess this may be bcoz first time we saw you in that manner . In all their are 16 singles but actually 18 including MERA DIL DIL DIL DIL DIL and TERI YAAD . Thank you to fill our hearts with love through this songs . The songs that you have sung in bollywood till date are of completely different style that you usually sing . Then may be that from JAB TUM CHAHO till ODHANI . You made your one more dream true that is to bring gujarati music in bollywood so that not just gujarati people should hear but the whole world must hear it . We have seen you grow , we have heard the changes in your voice from SADIYO PURANI till ODHANI . The way you write , the way you interpret the song , the way way you sing it , that each and every single thing reaches to us through our ears when we hear it and then they directly follow the heart . Jo dil ko lage woh mann ko bhaye . You will never know that how we feel about your every step of success , but words too ditch us as they get short in front of our emotions . Darshan you deserve all what you are getting , and you will be getting . One request to you that plz stop saying thanks thousands of times bcoz literally we are tired to hear . I know a star exists if his fans exist but the vice versa also needs to be taken in consideration . So just look at the vice versa . It feels so awesome to hear INDIA'S FASTEST RISING POP STAR , DARSHAN RAJENDRA RAVAL . And stop your thank you and say spreadlove "
Oh god , your know what now whenever I'll say thank you , she will be the one popping up in the my mind and I'll automatically speak SPREADLOVE . I turned the page to the read further