• PART 1 •

PART 1

Taken by Giles, you arrived at a boutique.

Giles: "Now, if you could please change your clothes. "

~~

Giles: "You look ravishing."

Thought simple in design, the workmanship and beauty of the clothes I had been given was stunning.

Simple tutors like myself would never have the privilege of wearing anything this fancy.

MC: "Is this all right? Me wearing this dress, I mean."

(I really don't feel right about this.)

Giles gave me a reassuring smile.

Giles: "ah, the dress. Pay it no worry."

Giles: "It's yours to keep."

MC: "Oh, but I couldn't—"

Giles: "I insist. After a, gifts are to be accepted."

MC: "Em, thank you."

Any urge to protest was stifled by Giles's smile. There was nothing else I could say.

(I can't exactly fumble through a flowerbed dressed like this. Is my task doomed to remind unfulfilled?)

A small sigh escaped my lips— just before a slender arm wrapped itself around my hips.

MC: "What? "

Giles: "stand up straight. And mind the sighs, they're not becoming.

Giles: " You're the princess elect, after all."

(What did he say?)

My mind went blank.

MC: "I'm sorry, did you say I—"

Giles: "Haven been chosen as princess elect? Yes. That's exactly what I said.

There is much to do, Princess Elect of Wysteria. Please follow me."

PART 1 (1/5)

I found myself pushed unrelenting forward by the day's procession of events.

Returning to the parlor, I was introduced to the crowd of women as the new princess elect.

(They all look so surprised)

(Can't say I blame then. Come to think of it, I wish even I knew that was going on.)

Giles: "From this day forward you're the princess elect to all Wysterians, including myself."

Giles: "There's no need to addressed by tittle outside of official occasions. A simple 'Giles' will do."

(So I guess that means I'm on a firs name  basis with everyone. That'll take some getting used to.)

MC: "Very well then—er, Giles?"

Giles smiled warmly at my unsure reply.

Giles: "Yes, Princess?"

(Guess his is a good time as any to ask.)

MC: "Just so we're on the same page— you decide who becomes princess elect, right?"

Everything had happened so quickly, I still didn't understand how I had gotten here in the first place.

(Shouldn't choosing a replacement princess be King's responsibility?)

Giles: "As advisor to His Majesty, I have been entrusted with the power to appoint and tutor the princess elect."