🌈🌈💖💖🌈🌈

Continues...

Gulf was a moaning mess beneath Mew....
Mew pinched Gulf nips...he felt soo much pleasure....There was not lust in their eyes but there was love... pure love. That feeling to make the person in front of them "mine"...

Slowly raising his head , Mew went to gulf's ear and whispered "Baby...I know it's too soon....but....I want to ask this before loosing my control........ would u be my boyfriend?".....
Gulf felt shivered in his body. His heart was beating so fast. Finally the day came which he waited for these years. Finally he is going to be with his first love....He was happy as well as nervous because this made him kind of shocked. He never thought Mew would ask in this position. So many things were going in his mind..

"Gulf??.....plzzz tell me....." Gulf snapped out from his thought and nodded...
"I want answer Gulf" said Mew making Gulf look in his eyes...
"Y....yes.....P" Gulf shuttered....
Mews eyes lit from his answer. He again kissed on his lips but this time it was not just a kiss but a promise..

Mew took Gulf's hand and let him touch his chest where his heart was... His heart was beating so fast...... Gulf's eyes widened as he felt Mew's heartbeat.
Mew then pinned Gulf's both hands on sides and kissed him on his neck.
He went down on gulf's pant and slowly take off it. Gulf did the same for Mew. Once again both were looking in eachother's eyes. Gulf knew what Mew was asking him. Gulf blinked his eyes to assure Mew that he is ready. The full room filled with sweet moans and sound of skin slapping.
They made love to eachother for whole night....
They made promises to talk to eachother before taking any decision. This night made them fell deeper in love....
They were happy that after these years, they didn't give up their feelings that's why they are together now.....

After making love, Mew helped Gulf to clean himself. He even dressed him . Gulf was liking this attention soo much. Mew was just treating him like a baby. He held the younger in his close embrace and both went to sleep.........

Author's note

Hey dear readers..I hope u all are safe and healthy...
Sorryy for my late update... actually my life is going so bad so I couldn't write anything because of my mix emotions. I tried to write so many times in these two days but I just couldn't. I'm being kind of hopeless.😔
If u all reached to at this episode...I want to thank u all so much for liking my story'. I know it's not very good but I tried to make it much interesting.

Thanxx again for all ur support . I didn't even imagine my story will reach more than 2k reads... I'm so thankful of u all to make me strong enough to write more......stay safe and take care of urself..
Luv u all❤️❤️