ch-25

It's been 9 days already. Bright successfully won win's heart. Mew and Gulf are in their room right now planning to go back Thailand.

"Baby.....I think that now you should come back live at our house permanently. Tharn always misses you and his schooling has also started" said Mew while packing.

"Hmm hubby....I agree , I also can't live without my little baby anymore." Gulf is patting Tharn to sleep comfortably and humming song.

Gulf spoke again " and I think now I can go back to live with you both permanently".
Mew smiled because he understands his Gulf so much. He knows what's on Gulf's mind.

🔞🔞

After done all tha packing. Mew goes to Gulf and pick him up bridal style from the bed.
" Mew....Tharn is sleeping. Let me go".

"Shhhh...... let's go in the living room" Mew carried Gulf and lay him on the sofa.
Gulf can see his hubby's lustful eyes. It has been a long time that they didn't make love to eachother.
He pulled Mew by his collar and spoke in a very seducing voice in his ear" I missed you sooo much........daddyyyy". Mew looked at Gulf and smirked.
"You...... I'm not gonna let you get any sleep. Be ready my baby boy... Daddy will bring you to heaven today" replied Mew with the same seducing voice.
Gulf's face flushed red. He knows his husband is not joking. He has dig his own grave (. Hahahaha.).

Mew hovered gulf on the couch and started kissing him on his lips. First the kiss was sweet but soon it became messy and needy. Both of their hands were roaming eachother's body.

" Let's go home sooner baby.......I can't wait to fuck you every night" said Mew while kissing hungrily.
He removed gulf's t-shirt and his own t-shirt and started kissing and sucking gulf's neck so passionately. Gulf was trying to stop himself to moan because they were not alone, tharn was sleeping in the room and he doesn't want his son to see such thing. His husband has totally turned a beast now. He knows he can't escape easily but he also wants it. He is also craving for his husband's touch.
Mew has also removed their pants and now they are both naked on the couch kissing and sucking eachother. He quickly started preparing Gulf beacuse he can't wait anymore now. He wants to feel himself connected with his love sooner.  He started fingering Gulf. First one then two and now three.  Now Gulf cannot hold back his moans anymore.

"Ahhhh.....m.mew.....faster"

"Fuck.....more....more....d..ddaddyyy"

It was enough to make Mew loose his control. He removed his finger.
Gulf whined from feeling of emptying but then he felt something huge and hard. He arched his back.
Mew kissed his lips to make him stop to moan loud. He scratched Mew's back because of soo much pain and pleasur. It was too much for him but Mew kept kissing him to distract him from the pain.
After being used to of the pain, he started asking for more and more. They both can't get enough of eachother. They went on many rounds on that night and fall asleep on the couch.

🔞🔞

Next day

Gulf is in his office with his husband and son. They are having their lunch now because they have flight in 5 hours.

After having lunch he called Bright in his room.

Knock knock
"Did you call me...sir??" Asked Bright.
"Yes... Bright...I need to talk to you something" said Gulf.
Gulf and Mew looked at eachother and then smiled. Bright was confuse and scared both because he doesn't know what his boss wants to talk to him. He can't loose his job now. He has also responsibilty of Win.

"So...Bright....I want to ask you that Do you like working for me??"

"Yes sir..... it's an honor to work with you" said Bright

"Actually Bright....Me and Mew have decided to go back Thailand permanently. It means I'll no longer live here"
And now Mew spoke " we decided to make you handle the business of here......inshort U will be the new manager now".

Bright's eyes widen with shock. He pinched himself to check if he is dreaming. Mewgulf started laughing from his reaction.

" So what do u think??......can u handle ur new position or not??" Asked Gulf

" Yes sir....ofcourse... thank-you sooo much sir Mew and Sir gulf.  I will be so glad to work for you. Thankyou for giving me such a chance. I will never disappoint you in future" said Bright with full determination in his eyes.

"We trust you Bright.....now I can go back to my family" said Gulf hugging his son and husband.

Tharn started jumping and saying " yeeeeee papa will live with us... Yipppeeee I will always play with papa".

The three of the men started laughing at his innocent cheerful voice.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Finally I'm back" said Gulf as soon as he entered his own house in Thailand.

The End