Distance (Requested)

Thank you Trans_Monster for le request

Thank you Trans_Monster for le request. I hope you like it! I don't know if this is exactly what you wanted, sorry about that.

<><><><><><>

Category: Fluff

Ship: DekuBaku (Das right BottomBaku biotches)

Warning: Swearing

A/N: I think this might be my favorite oneshot I've ever written. I'm in love with it honestly. This is the first time I think I've ever liked something I've written. I hope you enjoy, and I appreciate feedback.

Also question, would you prefer the A/Ns at the beginning like this, or the end like before?

<><><><><><><><>

Katsuki sat in class bored out of his mind. He didn't want to hear the shit Aizawa said nor did he care about it. He already knew most of the curriculum, due to him reading ahead in all of the text books.

He looked at the clock, and rolled his eyes. Class wasn't even halfway done yet.

"Bakugou is there something you wish to share with the class,as to why you're rolling your eyes during my lecture?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh this class is pointless to me." Katsuki said bluntly.

"Feel free to leave, but don't come complaining to me when you fail a test." Aizawa said. Katsuki shrugged, he honestly couldn't care less. He stood up, packed his stuff up, and turned to Aizawa.

"See ya teach." He did a weird 2 finger wave, and walked out of the classroom.

Katsuki chuckled when he walked out, and ran down the hallway and out of the building. He smirked, and walked back to the dorms.

He got to his dorm, and changed out of his uniform, he wasn't going back to class anyway. He grabbed his wallet, phone, and any other necessities for going off campus. He decided he'd just walk around town for a while. When he was ready he jogged out the dorms, and off campus into town.

He walked down the sidewalk, and looked in all the shop windows. No one was out, everyone was at work. He spotted a book store that sold old, new, and used books. He smiled, jackpot. He crossed the street, and walked into the small shop.

There was a chim above the door signalling that a customer entered the shop. He made his way to the back, he'd start from the back and browse all the way to the front. He had a hefty amount of cash on him so he could afford a good amount of books.

He spotted a young girl at the counter when you were ready to pay. She pushed up her glasses and waved at Katsuki. Katsuki waved back, and the girl went back to the fantasy book in her hands.

The back section was oddly enough, mystery. He browsed the shelves, occasionally taking one of the shelves and skimping the pages. He found a good one about the murder of a girl, and an amatur detective with his chaotic journalist bestfriend.

He moved onto the next section, it was fantasy. Now this was Katsuki's favorite genre. He loved dragons, fairies, mages and witches, kings and queens of far off kingdoms. Anything he loved, he browsed the books and found several he liked and thought were interesting.

He read the back of one fantasy book about a king that cared deeply about his kingdom and his lover. Sadly though he was ripped from both and has to find a way back to his love and his kingdom. It reminded him about Izuku and him. Izuku had to go away to America to study with some big hero that knew about ofa, and could teach him more than All Might could.

Katsuki missed his Izuku deeply. Katsuki hugged the book close to his chest, and hung his head. Tears pricked his eyes, and he wiped them as quickly as they came.

He browsed more fantasy books, and heard the chiming from the door. He shrugged it off though, and continued looking.

He heard some hushed voices front the front counter, and footsteps come closer. Again Katsuki shrugged it off, and continued looking at books.

"I knew you'd be here." Katsuki gasped and dropped the book he was holding, along with the pile he had in his arms.

"Ah shit sorry." The person crouched down , and picked the cooks up for Katsuki.

Katsuki wasn't over the initial shock yet. His hand was lightly laid over his mouth, and eyes wider than saucers. Was he hearing things, was he really back?

"Katsuki?" Bakugou smiled behind his hand, tears now streaming down his face. He turned and jumped into the taller person's arms, effectively making the guy drop the books, again.

"Izuku...." Katsuki breathed out.

"Hi Kat." Izuku smiled, and wrapped his arms around Katsuki.

"You're back." Katsuki smiled.

"Yup, and for good. I'm not leaving again." Izuku hugged Katsuki tighter.

The two let go of the hug, and Izuku set Katsuki down. Katsuki was still smiling like an idiot, and so was Izuku. Katsuki had his hands on Izuku's shoulder/bicep area. Izuku had his hands wrapped around Katsuki's tiny waist.

Katsuki smiled and looked into Izuku's bright green eyes. Izuku looked back into Katsuki's ruby red eyes.

Izuku leaned in, and placed his lips on Katsuki's. Katsuki smiled more and kissed back, wrapping his arms around Izuku's neck. Izuku wrapped one of his hands further around to Katsuki's lower back.

The kiss was so passionate and loving, Katsuki didn't even realize the fact that he lifted his right leg a bit, like a princess from one of his fantasy books. The two ended the kiss, and placed their foreheads together. Katsuki laughed, and so did Izuku.

"I missed you." Katsuki whispered.

"I missed you more." Izuku whispered back.

The two paid for Katsuki's books, and walked out of the small store hand in hand. Lets just say the night ended with clothes chucked in random places, and Katsuki having an abundance of hickies on his neck and thighs.