MLB Suit (Requested)

Thank you Suicidal-Draco for your request

Thank you Suicidal-Draco for your request. We be doing Chloe's suit, with the Kwami of Pollen! I hope you like it and I appreciate feedback.

<><><><>

Category: idek anymore

Ship: Bakubowl

Warning: Bakugou's body, swearing, idk

<><><><><>

Bakugou was walking down the hall when a teacher quickly intercepted him.

"Hi, do you know who this belongs to?" She asked, holding a bee hair comb in her hand.

"No-" Bakugou was cut off by the teacher yelling at another teacher.

"Great thanks." She said and shoved the comb into Bakugou's hand.

"I don't-" Bakugou sighed and gripped the hair comb. He had no idea who this belonged to. The owner could be long gone by now.

Bakugou inspected the comb as he walked to class, it had a basic design of sorts and was pretty.

"I'd totally wear it if I didn't fear getting made fun of for it." Bakugou mumbled as he turned the comb over in his hand.

He opened the classroom door, and he kept looking at the comb as he sat down. He set the comb in the middle of his desk and just looked at it. Something was drawing him to the comb and he didn't know what it was.

All of the class was in the room already, and had looks of confusion glued to their faces directed at Bakugou.

"Bakubro, what is that?" Kiri asked.

"It's a hair comb a teacher gave to me. She said to find the owner but there's no indication of who it belongs to. So until I find the owner, it'll stay with me." Bakugou said as he stared at the tiny comb on his desk.

"Ok-" Kiri was cut off by the comb starting to glow. A ball of bright light glided off the comb and into the air in front of bakugou.

"How may I serve you my Queen?" The tiny bee creature bowed in the air.

"I don't-" Bakugou couldn't find words neither could anyone else.

"Ah you must be new to Kwami's. I am Pollen the Kwami of Subjection and connected to the Bee miraculous. To transform just say put the comb in your hair and say Pollen, buzz on!" She said very formally.

"Ok." Bakugou said hesitantly and stood up. He moved to the front of the classroom.

"Pollen, buzz on!" Bakugou exclaimed and Pollen zipped to the comb in Bakguou's hair.

Bakugou's hair grew a black streak in it. Bakugou kicked his leg back and the pointe of his foot tapped the ground. A yellow and black skin tight suit formed on him from feet up. He ran his fingers across his face and a yellow and black mask appeared. He tapped his left hand to his right hand and he drew his left hand across his chest then to spread them wide, two black arm sleeves things appeared when he did that.

The class's mouths were agape. What the hell just happened.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck just happened?" Todoroki asked.

"I think what I gathered was that Bakugou had a comb that summoned a magic floating bee, then he said some words and a superhero suit magicly voodooed onto him." Kaminari spoke.

"That might be the least dumb thing you've ever said Kami." Sero said.

"Hey!" Kami said offendedly.

"What do I do now?" Katsuki asked absentmindedly.

The suit hugged Bakugou in all the right places. His hips were on display and his slim waist fit perfectly. His thighs and chest were more pronounced with the skin tight factor playing in. The suit also showed his perky ass off well too, they looked squishy and squeezable.

The class all stared Bakugou down. Deku was the first to explode, pun intended, his nose dripped with blood and his face was completely red. Todoroki was next having had his erotic imagination get the better of him, his nose bleed was more controlled though. Everyone else followed suit, and Bakugou was as confused as ever.

Now the class knows to let Bakugou wear the suit whenever he wants to, as they get an amazing view.