Chapter 5

(Amity's POV)

~Time-skip a couple weeks;

It had been a long two weeks of planning for Willow's birthday along with mine and Luz's wedding. Luz and I decided to have Boscha and Willow both plan our wedding. The two may not be dating at the current time, but they constantly bicker and argue just like a married couple, and believe me; I would know.

While Boscha and Willow planned our Wedding and my future father-in-law; Emperor Belos, was paying for the wedding expenses. Bob Park and his husband; George, both planned Willow's birthday party. Luz and I helped when we could. But as our wedding was a few days before Willow's birthday party, we wanted to make sure everything was perfect for Mine and Luz's big day.

After a few days more of picking out the venue, the theme, the cake and party favors for the wedding, everything was almost done. The decorating was finished and the invites were sent electronically. Boscha and Willow had planned an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception. Luz and I decided that we were both going to wear a wedding gown.

Boscha and Willow showed up at the Noceda residence to make arrangements for transportation to the wedding, the reception and then back to the Noceda residence, where Luz and I would spend the night before going on our honeymoon. Luz wanted to have our honeymoon in the Boiling Isles, but I wanted to have our honeymoon in Luz's world.

So, we both compromised and decided to spend a week in Echo Creek, California and then spend the last week of our 2-week honeymoon in Gravity Falls, Oregon, the two places in Luz's world that are more like a common ground where magic from the Boiling Isles and other neighboring dimensions exists in the human world.

I hadn't heard from my childhood friend; Star Butterfly of Mewni in quite some time, but I did learn that Mewni and Echo Creek, California had somehow merged together. Luz wanted to see her super rich and famous cousin; Pacifica Northwest-Pines as well as her wife; Mabel Pines, because according to Luz, the last time she saw Pacifica was back when Pacifica and her brother-in-law; Dipper were technically dating during something her cousin called; "Weirdmageddon".

Strangely enough, a demon entity named; Bill Cipher tried to take over the human world only six years ago. That's around the time that King the demon, one of Luz's friends had his collar removed and his horn was magically fixed, and he grew enormous in power and nearly tried to take over the Boiling Isles. And it was around that time when we discovered that Emperor Belos wasn't evil like Luz previously thought he was. We also learned that King wasn't exactly evil or good, and the great Titan and King were once friends, but something happened to King, his powers were sealed away by the magical collar he now wears and shortly after that, the Titan died.

King and the Titan had to stay close, but when King's powers were sealed away by yet another demon who wanted to rule the demon realm themself, a great ruler came from the human world and he created the Boiling Isles from the carcass of the Titan (whose heart was still beating). Anyway I was getting a bit off-topic. Back to what I was saying before; Echo Creek, California and Gravity Falls, Oregon were mine and Luz's honeymoon destinations.

~ A few hours passed by;

The sun was setting over the horizon and both Luz and Máma Noceda were in the kitchen preparing food for the evening meal. It smelled like Red Beans and Mexican Fried Rice, the first thing Luz introduced me to when we first started dating, I was actually shocked to discover that there was an authentic Mexican restaurant in the Boiling Isles (somehow).

I could almost taste the Tabasco Sauce and the hot peppers that Máma Noceda put in all the foods she prepared. And it was making my mouth water. This was the first time that Luz and I would actually sit side-by-side at the dinner table. But it wouldn't be the last either. After another five or so minutes; Luz brought a pot of Red Bean and Mexican Fried Rice out to the table and Máma Noceda brought fajita seasoned veggies to the table as well.