Prefect's Bathroom (smut)

I blew out a heavy breath just waiting for this damn lecture to be over. I'm stuck in a tight uniform with a scrawny Slytherin tie on me making me almost suffocate, with my high knees slipping down every second I was getting frustrated.

Mr. Snape had not finished his bloody lecture and it's been more than an hour. He was lecturing Draco Malfoy, the one and only. Everyone either adored him or hated him.

I personally hated Dracos guys, although he was hot with his blonde hair, plump lips, wide shoulders I couldn't forget his gorgeous eyes, now don't get confused I'd never date him like ever.

As I quickly gathered my books from my table, I went to my room and changed into my silk robe, as it was the end of the day I would go to the Perfects bathroom to relax.

As I quickly set out on my little journey I made sure to stay hidden so no one would run after me.

I hummed a tune as I was close to the bathroom, just waiting for the hot bath to relax me, I opened the door quietly turning around to make sure no one saw.

I saw a quick shadow move down the corridor but that's normal it's only noon at the moment.

I quickly slid down my robe and hummed my tune while detangling my hair with my fingers. It was quite relaxing and I was fond of my little ritual I had been doing for the past weeks.

I walked up to the bath seeing the steam rise up into the air, looking at the bubbles pop and the lavender smell surround me. I put my feet in and slid in, moaning quietly as a response to the overwhelming heat.

I lay my head down on the edge and heard a splash right next to me. I quickly turned around but saw nothing except for a couple of bubbles.

I closed my eyes continuing my humming until I felt a hand slide on my thighs.
I looked down to see the one and only DRACO!!
"DRACO what in the world do you think you're doing? Don't you see I'm naked?" I spewed out in anger
"I Very well see that you're naked y/n, that's the reason I'm here kitten." he calmly spoke, I looked up into his eyes and they were swirling with hunger and lust.
"I can't Draco, you know I like Harry! " I spoke quietly,
" A little night together wouldn't hurt, in fact, I already know you're enjoying this y/n baby, I mean look at you're nipple, as hard as rocks" he spoke grabbing my boob, I let out a moan in response.
A night really wouldn't hurt, and my body is reacting in ways it shouldn't.
He played with my boobs as I let out moans, making him smirk, he knew I was enjoying this.
I looked down and saw that he is as hard as a rock and begging to be touched, I slid down and went on top of him, touching his hard abs. I could feel his member sliding by my pussy, making him groan my name.
He pulled my hair making me face him, as he kissed me. His tongue was asking for entrance which I didn't allow, he pinched my ass making me gasp. He quickly slid in his tongue, as we fought for dominance making me even wetter.
I slid up and down enjoying his reactions he gave me, he quickly grabbed my hips making sure to leave bruises as he flipped us over, getting on top of me.
He slid down my body, and grabbed my thighs, he slowly slid up to my heating core begging to be touched.
"You're so wet for me my slut aren't you?" he spoke as he slid two fingers in. Pumping then quickly, I moaned loudly as he hit the g-spot repeatedly.
"I'm so close, please let me" I spoke breathlessly waiting for my release. As I was about to cum, he spoke "No kitten, I want to be inside you before".
He aligned his pulsing cock in my entrance, he quickly thrusted in making me scream, his length filled me to the brim, I was so tight.
"AHH Y/N YOU'RE SO TIGHT FOR ME BABY" he groaned in my ear
He repeatedly hit my g-spot, as I was about to scream he stuck his fingers in my mouth not allowing me to scream at all. I was drooling everywhere, but I knew he enjoyed it, he never lost eye contact.
I was about to cum as he thrust in faster, and faster, leaving me breathless.
"Cum for me kitten" he spoke, I clenched my walls tighter as I came onto him, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt him lose control as he came.

He quickly got out of the bath, put on his clothes as he shut the door, leaving me alone. I couldn't think of anything but of what just happened.