unfinished smut that was not meant to be published :(

hii !! it's the author of this smut here !! ive seen the comments pointing out the consent issue and i totally see the issue there !! this smut was meant to be marked as dub-con but again, it wasn't meant to be published !! i apologize sincerely to everyone !!

You're late for class, which isn't totally unusual for you. The problem is that you are an hour late to double potions with Professor Snape...and Professor Snape just happens to despise you. Honestly, Snape would not accept even Draco being an hour late to double potions, so you're definitely going to get your ass handed to you as soon as you open the door.

When you swing the door open the class goes silent and everyone turns to you. Snape turns his nose up and almost snarls. "And where have you been Ms. (y/l/n)?"

You raise your hand to the back of your neck and scratch it nervously. "Uhm... I overslept. Sorry." You give Professor Snape a sheepish smile and he squints at you.

"Ten points from (y/h). Take a seat, Ms. (y/l/n)." Snape turns and begins teaching the class again as you sit in the only available seat, next to Draco.

As soon as your butt touches the seat, Draco is asking questions. "Where were you? Are you okay? You look like shit."

"Jee, thanks, asshole. I couldn't sleep last night and slept through my alarms. Now be quiet so I can focus," you snap at him quietly.

Draco doesn't say anything else to you, and you don't say anything else to him. You focus on the things that Professor Snape is telling the class about potions. You scribble down everything you can onto a piece of parchment to study later, lord knows you're going to need it.

When class is over, you're one of the first to get up out of your seat and rush away from Professor Snape's boring as shit class. Double potions had been your only class that afternoon, so now it was time for dinner in the Great Hall. You sling your bag over your shoulder and walk out of the classroom without looking back. There isn't any thought on your mind other than finally getting to climb into your bed and sleep for the day. You bring your hand to your mouth to yawn. Late nights were never good and tonight, you needed to go to sleep.

The entrance to the Great Hall comes into view and you drag your way through and over to your house table. You plop down at the end of the table and set your bag down on the floor before crossing your arms and laying your head down on the table. Dinner time is a wonderful time to take a nap and not have to worry about anything, and you can just sneak out and go to the kitchens for a snack when you get hungry later.

Your peace only lasts for about two minutes though because you hear someone sit down beside you. The original plan was just to ignore them until they started speaking and you realized who they were.

"(Y/n), what the bloody hell is up with you today?" Draco hisses at you. When you don't respond he shoves your shoulder and you whip your head up to look him in the eyes.

"Fuck off, Draco." You know that it's mean, but you're tired and he's being an ass. Why won't he just leave you alone?
"What did you just say to me?" His tone is harsh, more so than your tone was when you were speaking to them...and it pisses you off.

"You heard me, Malfoy, I said to fuck off." Draco pulls his lips up into a snarl and a low growl that only you can hear comes from him.

"I'm giving you one chance to apologize, (y/n), use it wisely." His eyes stay trained on yours as you stare each other down.

"And why should I apologize? You're the one in the wrong," you snark. That is all it takes to set Draco off. He gets up from the table and pulls you up to follow him. You yelp at the sudden harsh grip on your arm, but he doesn't seem to care. He pulls you closer and leans down to your ear.