<❤️>

3rd Person

"Damn old hag.." Bakugo muttered under his breath while he walked away from his house. His mom kicked him out, due to an explosion he caused. His mom has done this a few times actually, but she always let him back in after an hour or two. At least she let him take a coat before sending him out in the cold weather.

Ochako was also taking a walk to that park. She would often leave her apartment and go to that park to take her mind off things. Ochako was just entering the park when she noticed a familiar blonde sitting on one of the park benches. "Is that Bakugo?" The brunette asked herself. Her question was soon answered when she got closer to see that it was in fact Bakugo.

"Bakugo, what are you doing? It's night and it's freezing!" The brunette asked with a curious glance. She tilted her head at the boy.

Bakugo looked up at the voice to see it was one of his peers. "Pink cheeks." His eyes narrowed. Ochako simply smiled nervously in return.

"What are you doing her anyway?" The girl asked, sitting down next to the explosive blonde.

"Well if you must know, the old hag kicked me out for exploding my stupid ass door." Bakugo didn't look at Ochako as he said these words. He was too busy trying to hide the fact that his face was getting slightly red from the sudden attention from his crush.

Ochako thought for a moment before Bakugo noticed her face light up. "You should come over to my house and stay the night!" The excited girl suggested. Bakugo's face immediately reddened.

"What?! Hell no, I'm not going to your house!" He yelled. If there was anyone else in the park at that moment, they would probably be a bit concerned.
"C'mon, it's just for the night. You don't have anywhere else to stay." Ochako said with a pout. Bakugo studied her face. She was really pretty. How could he say no to that?

"Fine. But just tonight." The blonde finally gave in. Ochako smiled sweetly and grabbed his hand. She pulled him up and dragged him along back to her apartment.

-

"Well, welcome to my apartment!" Ochako said happily. In which Bakugo replied with a grunt. "Here, you can put your coat over here." Ochako lead him into the direction of a coat hanger. Bakugo took of his coat and handed it to her. Ochako took off her own coat and scarf and hung the things on the hanger. Then the two both slid of their shoes.

"Oi, Pink cheeks."

"Yeah?"

"What do you do for fun around here?"  The blonde boy asked before sitting down on the couch. Ochako thought for a moment then made her way over to a TV stand.

"We could watch a movie!" The pink cheeked girl suggested.

"Which one?" Bakugo glanced over at the stack of DVD's Ochako had next to her TV.

"Wanna watch a Disney movie?" Ochako questioned. Bakugo chuckled a bit at the realization that Ochako still watched Disney movies. 'Cute.' He thought to himself.

"Sure." Normally, Bakugo wouldn't watch one of those movies. He hasn't watched one since he was a kid, but if Ochako liked it then he was willing to sit through one. A bright smile made its way onto Ochako's face as she grabbed a random DVD and placed it in the movie player. She said a quick "I'll be back" before running off into her bedroom to grab a blanket her and Bakugo could share. It still made her giddy to know that the guy who she had admired was staying over at her house.

Ochako returned at sat down next to Bakugo. She handed him the blanket and he pulled it over the two of them. After Bakugo saw that Ochako was settled down, he brought his attention to the movie. Ochako had put in a movie called 'The Little Mermaid.' Bakugo briefly remembered what the plot of the movie was, since he had watched it as a kid.

POV: Ochako Uraraka

Me and Bakugo continued to watch The Little Mermaid. I always loved that movie, I thought that the story was sweet. I was a sucker for happy endings, so I stuck to watching Disney movies while the other girls at school were more interested into horror films and stuff like that. I can't really handle scary movies. They're a bit too scary for me. I glanced over at the blonde next to me who was focused on Flounder and Ariel being chased around by that shark. 'Bakugo probably watches scary movies all the time.' I thought. 'Since he's so brave and all.' Bakugo would probably be the survived of a scary movie.

-

POV: Katsuki Bakugo

Ochako stretched her arms with a yawn following shortly after. "Well, it's probably time we go to bed." I nodded in agreement. It was now 10:15, I usually go to bed at 8:30, but it was worth it to see the way Ochako smiled when Ariel got her happy ending. I hope I could be the one to make her smile like that someday.

"My beds actually a bit small, so I could sleep on the couch if you want-"

"It's fine, pink cheeks. We can share the bed. It doesn't matter." My tone was calm, but I wasn't. I was secretly panicking inside. I don't know why I said that. I guess I just wanted her to be comfortable. What if she thinks of a weirdo now? All worry I had immediately disappeared when I saw her smile. That damned smile.

"That's sweet of you, Bakugo! C'mon let's go." She motioned for me to follow her down the hall to where I assumed her bedroom was. She opened the door to reveal a closet that most likely had clothes in it, a medium sized white bed with a nightstand placed next to it, and a hamper in the corner where dirty laundry went. It was quite small, but it looked cozy. I brought my attention back to Ochako and saw that she was already sitting down in bed. He walked over to the bed and got underneath the covers.

"Goodnight Bakugo!" Ochako cheerfully said before reaching over to turn off the lights.

"Night... Uraraka." I normally called her Pink Cheeks or Round Face, But I didn't feel a need to call her those nick names anymore. I noticed she looked taken back by what I called her, and I smiled to myself a bit.

"If you want you can call me Ochako." She whispered. My eyes immediately opened. If I wasn't right next to her I wouldn't have heard her. I'm glad I did.

"Alright, Ochako." It felt nice to say her first name. It made something inside me happy.

-

Suddenly I heard a gasp and then heavy breathing. My eyes shot open. I looked over at Ochako to see her sitting up with wide eyes.

"Hey, are you alright?" I slowly sat up and looked at her with concern. I reached over and turned the lamp on. When I looked back at Ochako I could see silent tears streaming down her face.

"What happened?! Are you okay?" I immediately went into protection mode. I let her wrap her hands around my waist, while I stroked her back in attempt to comfort her. I think it worked because eventually her sobs went quiet am her breathing returned to its normal pace.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked while playing with her hair. As a child whenever I was crying my mom would play with my hair and it always seemed to help. I hope it'll help her as well. She just nodded and buried her face into my chest.

"You can call me Katsuki, if you want." I said, loud enough for her to hear. She glanced up at me. I could see a smile threatening to take place on her beautiful features. Seeing that made me smile a little. I didn't usually smile. But seeing her happy made me happy.

"Thank you, Katsuki."