The Murderer Of The 8 Pt:3

*Last Time On The Murderer Of 8*

*Gary Hamilton* "I DO!

Chapter 3: Gary Hamilton

*Chad Robertson* "So, you're the guy that owns this big place HUH? I own a little something myself if you know what I mean.."

*Samantha Davis* "Chad You goofball" *Samantha says in a flirty way* 

*Everyone looks at them at disappointment*

*Dr. David* "Well can we figure out where the HELL the butler went!"

*Butler* "I'm over here good sir"

*Dr. David* "Oh. Maybe I was overreaction then."

*Butler* "Can everyone meet us at the dining table for dinner."

*Everyone walks towards the dining room table to eat when they heard a knock at the door*

"Hello! Gary, I'm late open the door please!"

*Butler* "I will get it Mr. Hamilton which I think is the maid?"

*Maid* "Thanks so much I had some business  to take care of.."

*Maid* Oh... Who are these ladies and gentlemen sitting at the table? And why are they in your house, Mr. Hamilton.." 

*Dr. David* "Well that's what we're all trying to figure out! We got these weird letter and my dumb self read one and it told me to come here."

*Dr. David*  "While we are waiting let's talk about ourselves and get to know each other. Let me start it off. My Name Is Dr. David Moore. But some people call me (Dai) but you can just call me David. I am a FAMOUS ARTIST! But There's this one person that tries and steals my artwork and say he did it... Little Bastard! And I'm from London! Does anyone wanna go next?"

*Jonas Middleton Williams* "I would like to introduce myself if you all don't mind?"

*Dr. David* "Wait... JONAS YOU'VE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME?

*Jonas Middleton Williams* "Yea. The Butler let me in because I told him that I was a detective and I was here to look for even more clues about this place. I showed him my badge and I asked him some questions and then I had to go to the bathroom. Also while I was in the bathroom I heard the doors opening in closing outside the bathroom door. When I was done I peeped out the door and I looked to see who was opening and closing the doors and you'll not believe what I saw."

*Samantha Davis* "What did you see Jonas?" 

*Jonas Middleton Williams* There was a person or I don't know a thing with all black walking around putting stuff in things and I said to it "HEY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! And he turned around and laughed and then disappeared."

*Chad Robertson* So you are telling me that... THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED! I DIDN'T COME TO A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN PARTY! I JUST CAME TO PARTY JUST WITHOUT THE HAUNTED AND HALLOWEEN PART! 

*Gary Hamilton* "My house isn't haunted"

*Jonas Middleton Williams* "I never said this place was haunted I said someone is in here playing tricks on us also this isn't your house. You don't own this place."

*Gary Hamilton* "Yes I do"

*Jonas Middleton Williams* "I've been doing detective work on this wonderful mansion. This place has been abandoned for 10 years. Also, the guy who owned it was killed and this is what happened."

*Samantha Davis* "Oooo I LOVE a good story."

*Chad stares at Jonas in anger because he doesn't like how Samantha is so into him and his story*

*Jonas Middleton Williams* "This place was owned by a rich musician named Robert Ainsworth. His music was so talented, people would kill him for his music and work, and that's exactly what happened.

*Samantha Davis* "What Happened?"

*Jonas Middleton Williams* "One day after his performance, he was on his way home. He was very exhausted so he decided to sleep right away. Someone broke in by throwing a rock at his glass to rob him. He woke up confused and scared. He grabbed his shotgun off the wall and walked slowly towards his bedroom door. The robber didn't know he was home so he continued stealing. Robert Ainsworth was walking into the kitchen when he noticed the robber. He yelled, "DROP MY S...." and boom. Gunshot fired, the robber was so frightened by him yelling he pulled his pistol and shot him." 

*Dr. Davis* "Dang that's deep"

*Gary Hamilton* "Question. How do you know all of this?"

*Jonas Middleton Williams* Because of my good friend here David. I got a call from David saying we have a really important situation. I asked " what happened," he said, "Robert Ainsworth has been murdered!"

*Samantha Davis* "That's a real shame'"

*Chad Robertson whispers to Samantha*

*Chad Robertson* "Stop talking to this Jonas guy I don't trust him"

*Samantha Davis* "Chad stop being so jealous"

*Chad starts to turn red like he's about to explode like a bomb*

To Be Continued...