Chapter Four: Locker Room And An Ally

We were in the locker room. My school really supports privacy because we have curtains, but our stalls are connected with other stalls. "Hey, Lily, can I change here?" Lily's stall was next to "Sara"'s. Since I was a cool kid, Lily went to my stall and I started to change in Lily's stall. I usually changed the fastest. I peeked into "Sara"'s stall by sliding the curtain to the right. "Sara" had antennas and underneath she had some kind of bra on, but it was sewn on. She was on her way to become a cool kid because she could speak eight different languages, including Japanese, I would even laugh when she said, "ばか" because I knew that meant "idiot". She even said that her hair was dyed, but I knew it was natural. "Sara" took out a picture of Yoman. She must be trying to kill him! I thought.

I had been spying on her during gym.

It was dismissal and I was a car rider. "Sara" was a walker. I invited her to the back of the school. "I know what you are doing, you ばか!" I took out the light saber. "You are trying to kill Yoman!"
"Non, I am Yoman's sister, and I know he does not want to marry you, Nanika," "Sara" said, she spoke fluent English along with the other eight languages, "My name is Ular, and I am also from Danu,"
"Well, can you get Yoman off my back?"
"You don't want to marry Yoman? That's good, I thought I was gonna have to kill ya," Ular also spoke some English slang.
"Well, um, are you here to help us?" I put the light saber back in my bag, "I don't want Yoman to get killed,"
"Oui, I am here to help you, but a war will start when the older citizens on Danu realize that Yoman did not marry you,"
"What are we gonna do!? Fight back!?"
"Non, we will hide, only fight if needed,"
I could see that Japanese and French were Ular's favorite languages. "Take me to your house, ください," Ular said. "はい," I replied.