Cuddles

It took a while, but the special operations squad(the Levi squad) finally got Petra to calm done. Sure there was a lot of profanities thrown at them along with some accidental slaps and kick, but hey, at least no one died.

Even though it's been at least 30 minutes from when the events took place, everyone was still wary of the amber eyed girl. At least now people now to keep their mouths shut if they decide to talk shit about Eren, especially since he has Hanji(crazy-titan loving psycho bitch), Erwin(?), Levi(scary-shortie) and Mikasa(scary-protective she-devil) on his side.

"Ok." I said in a very awkward manner. "Since this is going nowhere why don't we just skip to the reading?" I asked the crowed, which answered with scattered replies of agreement.

"Great!" I exclaimed as I snapped my fingers and gave everyone a copy of the story. "The story that we will be reading is 'Sleepy Day' by Stiri." I said right before I started to read.

Eren was walking towards his Captains office. Commander Erwin had given him a stack of paperwork to give to Captain Levi. He was not envious of his Captain at the moment. So when he knocked on the door, knowing that his Captain was busy he didn't get an answer right away.

Eren tilted his head. That was a bit weird. Usually, Captain Levi would be answering right away. He knocked again, still not getting an answer. He shifted the paper stack to one hand and felt the door, to see if it was open. To his surprise it was. Usually, when he wasn't there he locked his office. He would know because he has ended up sitting in front of the door waiting for his Captain to return.

He peeked inside and saw that it was indeed empty. He shrugged and stepped inside and locked the door after himself. Then he proceeded to walk over to the desk and put the stack of papers down. He saw that most papers were in a disarray and he frowned. It was very messy, something he rarely saw from his Captain. He sat down in the very comfortable chair behind the desk and started sorting out the mess of paperwork in front of him.

"I'm telling you Eren, you are the only person who can do this without getting their hand sliced off." Hanji said to the oblivious fluff-head.

He knew for a fact that his Captain didn't mind it, because he had done so a few times before, and his Captain hadn't said anything at all.

"The only one." Hanji whispered, causing Levi to pinch the bridge of his nose.

Eren gave up a cute yawn and finished he cleaning if his Captains desk and looked around. His Captain wasn't there and he wondered where he could be. After all, if he wasn't in his office he would be training his squad. But he had already been to the training grounds and it was empty.

He got a bit sad and just plopped down on the comfortable couch that was in the office and curled up and decided to just wait for his Captain to return. To be honest, he felt a bit lost.

"Adorable little puppy." Hanji cooed, tickling the titan-shifter. Eren giggled at the action, trying to push the girl's hands away and failed at doing so.

Hanji tickled the brunette for at least 5 more minutes before pulling away with a smile on her face. Eren fell limp at this with a dazed expression and his mouth open taking in all the oxygen he can in a second. Mikasa and Levi both looked at the boy with a soft expression, taking up all of his fluffiness.

Before he knew it he had fallen asleep.

"So cute." Petra cooed with at least half of the room flinching. Turns out they haven't gotten over the cursing thing.

Levi growled and just glared at the people he passed. He was tired and just annoyed how stupid people could be. He had been cleaning up after the mess some of the new cadets had done in the Mess Hall. Just because it was called a "mess hall" didn't mean they needed to make a mess in there. Considering they used it for a lot of purposes it always needed to be clean and available. So Levi had to take it upon himself to keep it clean. He somewhat regretted that. But at the same time not. Those brats really didn't know how to clean properly, so it always needed up with him doing the job anyways. He saw no need to watch the brats fail both times. It was just a waste of time.