Chapter 1: Meeting The Best Upon Rebirth

“Lan Ke, you're so shameless for seducing my boyfriend!”

“Slap!” Lan Ke coldly looked at the woman in front of her and grasped her wrist firmly: “You want to hit me?”

Damn it. She clearly remembers that she was dead. Unexpectedly, she was suddenly woken up by a harsh bell. She even sits in the exam room when she opens her eyes!

Lan Ke had a terrible headache. She was too lazy to look at the exam papers and hurriedly handed them in. As a result, as soon as she walked out of the classroom, this inexplicable woman ran to her and said this baffling remark, and she also raised her hand to beat people!  

Ha, do you think she’s a pushover that can be wantonly bullied!

Sun Qing Qing was so angry that her face was blue. She didn’t expect that Lan Ke would dare to resist! Isn’t it that this woman was gloomy and timid, and can’t do a damned thing even with three rods? Where on earth did her courage come from? Did she take the wrong medicine today?

Aware of the eyes from around, Sun Qing Qing’s face suddenly became more ugly. She specially submitted her papers early and ran to block the way here as she was sure that there would be many people at this time. As long as she said those words just now, Lan Ke’s reputation would be completely ruined and she would certainly not dare to pester her Feng Jun again.  

Who would think that Lan Ke would dare to resist! And even grabbed her wrist and made her look like a shrew.

“What’s wrong with beating you? Didn't you seduce my boyfriend and yet you still asked for a reason?” Sun Qing Qing angrily scolded and raised her other palm, wanting to slap Lan Ke’s face.

“Slap!” Lan Ke quickly grabbed Sun Qing Qing’s wrist. She put them together and with two 'cracking' sounds, she twisted both of Sun Qing Qing’s arms until they got dislocated.

“Ah! You…” Sun Qing Qing was in so much pain that her face became distorted and before she could even finish her words, she was pushed away by Lan Ke. She was wearing high heeled black leather boots hence after Lan Ke’s push, she lost her balance and her buttocks fell heavily on the cold concrete floor with a bang.   

The fall was really tragic. Sun Qing Qing was aching that she can't even say anything and can only scream miserably.

All the students watching the show were dumbfounded. They originally intended to watch the farce between the legal wife against the mistress, thinking it would end with a slap to the face. Who knows that this ‘mistress’ was so ruthless.

How arrogant! This shameless mistress, not only seducing other people’s men, but even beat the legal wife into this state, such a ruthless heart.

Whether male or female, their eyes when looking at Lan Ke turned different and was full of condemnation. Two female students attentively helped Sun Qing Qing stand up. Their eyes glaring at her were burning with rage, as if Lan Ke had done something heinous.

“Lan Ke, you're so shameless. You seduced Qing Qing’s boyfriend and even dared to beat her.” Said the woman on the left.

“Yes! Lan Ke, you’d better apologize to Qing Qing immediately or we'll call the police!” The girl on the right added.

Sun Qing Qing was in pain that she wished she was dead and could only moan: “Quick... Quickly take me to the school's infirmary…”