02

yeosang awoke to the sound of a suitcase being rolled across the hardwood floors, and it instantly woke him up. he shot up out of bed in fear that jongho had left for the airport without him. he didn't want to run since he was tired, so he slowly walked out into his own living room only to see jongho packing up his things into a suitcase of his.

yeosang smiled seeing that he was still here, before running up to the boy and giving him a back hug. he could tell it startled jongho a lot, but he calmed down once he realized it was just yeosang.

"your awake?" yeosang nodded softly into jongho's back, "..i heard noises and thought you left without saying goodbye." he admitted, as jongho turned around to give yeosang a proper hug and wrapped him in his embrace. "how could i? that would be very harsh of me to just leave you like that."

"now hurry up and get changed yeo, we're leaving for the airport in about ten minutes." jongho released the boy to his room, before walking into the kitchen to fix them both breakfast. he made sure he made pancakes since it one of yeosang's favorites, and it was also the last breakfast they would eat together for a while.

it wasn't long before jongho had set the table, that yeosang soon came out from his room. he might not have been gong anywhere special, but since this is the only time he would leave his house for a while he wanted to at least look decent. he threw on some black ripped skinny jeans, along with a black t-shirt, paired up with a black leather jacket.

"yeosang, really? you look emo!" yeosang only shushed jongho, glaring at him as he sat down at the table. "and i'll be emo for a while, let me be." jongho only chuckled to himself, before letting yeosang enjoy his food. of course he ate too, but he couldn't help but just watch his best friend shove his face with food. "you're such a pig." jongho jokes, only causing yeosang to pout with a mouth full of food.

he forced himself to finish chewing fast, before chugging down his orange juice. originally he would've taken his sweet time so that he could have more time to spend with jongho, but he only felt his heart sink the more he saw jongho smile.

yeosang frowned as jongho opened the front door for them both, leading both of them out of yeosang's apartment and straight for the parking lot. neither of them said much to each other as they walked to yeosang's car, not really knowing why but just enjoying the other's presence. it was dead silent until they had gotten in the car, jongho sending yeosang a smile. "what? what's that look for?"

jongho didn't respond, he only pressed one button on the radio before a certain song had started playing. one that jongho loved, but yeosang hated because he would sing it like there was no tomorrow whenever they were in the car together.

"i'm so lonely! you never know how it is! biwonael su eopsge chaoreuneun geol!" jongho starts to sing as they start to drive away, yeosang shaking his head annoyingly. "dork, i might actually miss you if you continue with that." jongho heard yeosang, but continued to sing along to the song until it changed.

yeosang stared out the window almost the entire time, there was some conversation here and there but most of it was just yeosang thinking. he was happy jongho could go to college where he wanted to. he seemed to have no regrets and yeosang admired that, he would forever cheer jongho on with whatever he wanted to do with his career. after all, that's just what best friends do right?

_______

i already know there's a lot fo typos don't come for me :(

i wrote the first three chapters at like- one in the morning and i'm too lazy to edit them yet.

also the song was kind of  random hdjd, i just found the name of it like the day before yesterday and i didn't know what other songs to use-