03

as soon as yeosang had come home from the airport, he let himself sink into his couch. for once in a while yeosang was sad and left alone with his thoughts. jongho hadn't been staying at his apartment for long but it was only since he had sold his and moved out last week. they had a week to spend together before jongho left and yet it went by too fast, almost like a bolt of lightning in the sky.

now that jongho was no longer in his presence and soon to be across the country, he wanted to break down in tears. right when he was about to let a twat slip, his phone started to ring. he looked at the caller id only to see that it was "seonghwa hyung" calling him. he took a deep breath, before accepting the call and holding it up to his ear. "hello?"

"why did the chicken cross the road?" yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he pulled his phone away to make sure it was seonghwa, before pulling right back. "uh.. i don't know, why?" he responded.

"to give a depressed yeosang, seonghwa's love and affection through chicken." yeosang giggled a little, "knock knock." seonghwa stated in a serious tone, making it ten times funnier. "who's there?"

"the chicken. now come open your door yeo, wooyoung and i won't wait out here forever." yeosang smiled softly, before the call had ended. he lifted himself up off the couch before running towards the door, as soon as he had opened it both wooyoung and seonghwa gave him a group hug.

the three of them may not have been as close as he was with jongho, but yeosang still appreciated them very much.

"get the tissues ready we're watching milo & otis." wooyoung says excitedly as he enters yeosang's apartment, holding the chicken and one hand. seonghwa only shrugged when yeosang looked at him confusingly, "wooyoung said the best way to make you feel better was to make you ball your eyes out. you may be the only one crying, but i am more than willing to be your emotional support." seonghwa smiles as he ruffles yeosang's hair gently, before jogging over to the couch and claiming a spot was his. at first he fought over it with wooyoung, but eventually wooyoung gave in and sat on the other side of yeosang who was in the middle.

the trio enjoyed the movie at first, before it got to the sad parts and yeosang was sobbing while eating a tub of chicken. it was the most depressing thing you could ever do after seeing your best friend off, but at least yeosang had wooyoung to hold him when he cried. "shh, it's okay sangie, let it all out."

"this was a bad idea, we should've just taken him roller skating or something." seonghwa responds, as he watches yeosang breakdown in wooyoung's arms as he rocked the boy back and fourth. "just trust me! would you rather him cry over this or the pain of falling on his ass?" wooyoung questioned jokingly, but seonghwa didn't find it funny. "yeosang isn't that sensitive woo, now let me have a turn." seonghwa says, as he steals the sad boy from wooyoung and wraps him in his arms. yeosang continues to cry, until he falls asleep.

neither seonghwa or wooyoung wanted to leave yeosang alone, so they decided it was best they stayed the night tonight. tomorrow they had plans to cheer yeosang up because if they didn't who knows what yeosang would become like. the two didn't want to know and just did what they did best, comforted yeosang when jongho couldn't be there.