86

A/N: SURPRISE! This chapter contains EXTREMELY detailed smut. If that makes you uncomfortable please skip forwards. Hope you enjoyyyy.

We all hung out for a while before it was time for us to go home, "are you ready to go home, Mia?" I asked as she pouted. "Can I sleep here?" She asked and looked up at me with sad eyes.

I sighed and looked at Colby, "what do you think?" I asked as he raised his brows at me, "oh, I don't care. It's up to the people who live here." He said with a laugh and gestured to our friends.

"I vote she can stay." Corey said and raised his hand as Mia giggled. "I vote yes!" Devyn said as everyone else agreed. "You can sleep over but you have to help me with Josh okay?" Kat asked as Mia gasped, "Joshy!" She squealed as I grinned at Colby.

"Alright, I guess you're sleeping over then." I said as Olivia slept in my arms. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Mia exclaimed as she ran up and hugged us. "You're welcome, princess. Be good, okay?" Colby asked as she hugged him. "I promise!" She said as I squatted to kiss her cheek.

As we walked to the car Colby whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "I'll meet you in the bedroom." He said lowly as my eyes widened.

He was really wasting no time.

The entire drive home I could feel the sexual tension building in the air as Colby kept his hand clutched on my thigh. Every few seconds he would inch his hand up towards my heat, sending tingles down my spine.

"I'll get her. Go put something nice on." Colby said lowly as we got out of the car. I nodded obediently the scurried off to the bedroom so he could bring Olivia to bed.

I decided to wear the same tights I wore for Colby's birthday since he loved them so much, I paired them with the most revealing black lingerie I had.

I decided to lay on the bed and wait for him as the pit in my stomach started to grow. I didn't realize how much I wanted this until I slowly let my hand move down to my heat. As soon as I started to touch myself I heard the door swing open.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Colby asked as he raised his brows at me. "No, daddy." I said then immediately pulled my hand away as he came up and grabbed my hair, pulling it as he looked me in the eyes.

"You're a bad girl who needs to be punished." He said as I nodded, whimpering slightly as the anticipation pooled in between my legs. "Yes, daddy." I whispered as he came over.

"We can't be too loud though." He said then went over to the drawer and grabbed something. I couldn't see what it was until he turned around with a mischievous look on his face.

"Open." He said then tapped my jaw as he brought the ball gag to my mouth. I did what was told as he tied it around my mouth.

"I see you wore the stockings for me. I love them." He whispered into my ear as he slowly trailed his fingers up my leg and to my heat.

"Fuck, you're so wet already." He said as I nodded, whispering against the gag in my mouth. "Are you going to be a good little slut?" He asked as he pulled his shirt off, revealing his toned body.

I nodded with wide eyes as he slid his sweatpants down. "Good. Touch yourself." He said as he slid his boxers down revealing his rock hard cock.

I did as I was told and brought my hand to my heat, rubbing my fingers along my already sensitive clit as I locked my eyes with Colby. He watched me for a second as he clenched his jaw, stroking his cock.

I moaned against the gag and let my head roll back with pleasure as Colby grabbed something else from the drawer. "Now stop." He said as I whimpered and pulled my hand away, feeling the ache in my core intensify.