115

"Okay sweet girl, are you ready to go?" I asked Mia as I grabbed Olivia's diaper bag. "Yep!! Are you going to stay and watch me?" She asked as she grabbed her swim bag. "Of course! Now, get in the car." I said and opened the front door.

Today I was taking Mia to her swim class, which was her favorite thing in the world. I was convinced she was going to become an Olympic swimmer from how much she loved it.

I was taking them by myself today, but my dad would be at the house when I got home, which I was grateful for.

"Are you excited?" I asked as I put Olivia in her car seat. "Yeah!! We are learning how to swim under water!" She said and kicked her legs happily.

"You already know how to swim underwater!" I said with a giggle as I put Olivia's pacifier in her mouth. "Yeah, but not like big kids!" She said as I grinned. "Ohhh, my bad." I said then closed the car door and got in.

"How about we call daddy on the way?" I suggested and started the car. "Yeah!!" Mia cheered as I dialed his number and connected it to the Bluetooth in the car. "Hey baby." Colby answered as I started driving.

"Hey, I'm in the car with the girls, behave." I said as Mia giggled. "Hi daddy!" Mia called out, leaning forwards to be closer to the phone.

"Hi, princess. What are you up to?" He asked as I focused on the road. "I'm going to swim class! I miss you!" She said as Olivia cooed loudly at Colby's voice.

"Hi, angel." He said then chuckled, "Mia, you're gonna turn into a fish." He said as Mia gasped. "Daddy, I'm a mermaid!" She huffed out as I laughed. "Sorry sweetheart, I forgot." Colby said as I pulled into the swim school.

"What are you up to today?" I asked as I looked for a parking spot. "We are filming at a haunted mansion in Pennsylvania. So if I can't call you tonight it's because I don't have service..it's in the middle of the woods." He said as I frowned.

I really looked forward to our calls at the end of the night. It made falling asleep so much easier, even if I only slept for a couple hours.

"Okay, just call me if you can, no worries." I said but chewed on my lip, feeling the sadness creep up. "Listen, I have to go, but I love you girls with my whole heart, you know that?" Colby said as Mia frowned, "I miss you, daddy." Mia said as I Colby sighed slightly.

"I miss you too, princess. I'll be back in a couple days though, so you better have some cuddles saved up for me." He said as I got out of the car. "I'll have them ready for you!" Mia squealed then undid her seatbelt, since she was officially tall enough and heavy enough to not need one.

"Cor?" Colby asked as I pulled Olivia out of the car, "what's up?" I asked and leaned into the car so he could hear me. "You're doing a great job, and I love you. Don't forget that, baby girl." He said as I grinned. "I won't. I love you, too. Be safe tonight." I said as he hummed in agreement then hung up.

"Alright, swim time." I said to Mia as I put the pacifier back in Olivia's mouth. "Yay!" Mia cheered then grabbed my hand.

As soon I got Mia ready and in her goggles and bathing she ran off to go to where her class was. I sat on the bleachersc bouncing Olivia on my lap as she giggled and sucked on her pacifier.

I made sure I watched Mia the entire time she was at her lesson because I knew she would be checking to make sure I was. I wanted to watch her though, but the smile that was on her face the entire time was priceless.

My dad texted me about halfway through the lesson telling me he was going to be just a little late to getting to the house. I was planning on just having a chill night, by making dinner then just watching a movie until it was time to go to bed.