team v.

It was 10pm in Tokyo and Isagi Yoichi was angry.. no, pissed. He had found out that Team V, another mafia group was in town and he wasn't too happy about that.

"Who the hell is do they think they are? Do they not know how the fuck we are? What's this leaders name? Who is he associated with?!" Isagi shouted banging his fist on his desk.

"I-I'm sorry Yoichi sir.. we do not have the authority to get that information.." Naruhaya said, his voice shaking.

"What do you mean we can't get that information? We are the BIGGEST mafia gang with the most associations here. I want the name of this man, is that too hard for me to ASK?"

"Well well Isagi, atleast calm down. It hasn't even been a few hours since the word about them got out". Bachira said walking into their room and leaned against the wall beside the door.

Isagi put his legs on the desk, both crossed. "Where the hell is y/n. Is she done making my coffee?"

"She went to buy some coffee beans sir..." Naruhaya answered, his voice still nervous.

"Nya-haha, you sound pretty terrified. You can leave now Naruhaya." Bachira said.

"T-thank you Meguru san.."

He went out of the room leaving both Bachira and Isagi.

"Why would they come here? Out of all the places in Japan."

"I heard they were sent by him". Bachira said.

"Him?.. Oh, shit." Isagi replied. He got out a cigarette and lit it with his lighter.

"What business would they need for him to send Team V here?" Isagi asked after blowing out smoke from his cigarette.

"No idea, but I'm pretty sure they're going after something big".

"Like?-"

Before Bachira could answer that question, y/n came in with Isagi's coffee.

"Here's your coffee Isagi chan~" You said very happily considering he was still angry about the situation.

"Thanks.. y/n" He said surprisingly calm. The cigarette must have calmed him down.

"What were you two talking about?" Y/n asked.

"It's none of your business". Bachira spat back.

Bachira was jealous about the connection y/n and Isagi had. Isagi had tooken a liking in you, since you were experienced in stealing and other mischevious things. On the other hand, Bachira had to prove to Isagi that he could be in his gang.

"Yeah yeah," You sighed and walked out of the room.

With Bachira and Isagi talking in his office, you decided to find Kunigami and Chigiri. Which surprisingly were easy to find. They were both slouching on their torn up sofa's that were there when they had found this building.

"Hey y/n" Chigiri said when he spotted you walking up to him and Kunigami.

"Do you two know what Bachira and Isagi were talking about?" Y/n asked.

"No fucking idea, but I'm pretty sure it's about Team V again" Kunigami replied.

"Yeah, they've been going at it for hours and hours, poor Naruhaya is frightened." Chigiri said.

While you, Chigiri, and Kunigami were talking, Team V were having their own discussions. At a club.

"Why the fuck do we have to be here in Tokyo?" Shidou said angrily drinking liquor.

"How can you complain when there are a bunch of girls surrounding you Shidou." Reo replied.

"Was I talking to you? You purpled hair bitch". Shidou said rolling his eyes but continued to enjoy the lap dance he was recieving by a female.

Ikki the underboss, came into the club in his suit.

"Have any of you dogs seen the Boss?" Ikki asked in a disgusted tone. He never liked to talk to these two, but he had no choice because he couldn't find their boss.

"Aww, does our pet miss the Boss?" Shidou said dying in laughter, with Reo joining in.

Ikki looked at them both with a disgusted face and it sent shivers down their spine.

"Tell me where the fucking boss is or I'll shut this shit down."

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, Ikki turned around and found him.