chapter; two.

"what a coincidence, we meet again." mingyu greeted as soon as he saw the person he was waiting for, standing at the school gate.

wonwoo stopped to look for the familiar voice before he saw the person he met yesterday approaching him.

"oh? hi." he said. what a coincidence, meeting a person who offered him a meal yesterday when he is coming alone today.

"let's get this straight, i like you and i will start courting you from today on." he announced while smiling sweetly which is so opposite from the person in front of him.

wonwoo looked at him confusingly as he trying to clarify what he has just heard.

"what?" he uttered a word, still looking at him unbelievably.

"i said it." he chuckled. mingyu leaned over to him as he whispered " let's date, jeon wonwoo."

wonwoo on the other hand got stunned for a moment before pushing the guy back in an instant. "are you insane?" he muttered, feeling unusual when he get that close to him.

"i like you and i will court you. what's weird about it?" he asked acting innocently making wonwoo got into dazed, have never seen someone acting this shameless before.

"what a creep." wonwoo swears before pushing him away from him as he managed to go on his way.

"huh. playing hard to get? alright, let's see." mingyu smirks after whispering the words to himself. he looked at the back of the person who has just left before something just got into his mind.

_______________

wonwoo walked in to the classroom after just managed to got out of someone's vision which feel like hell at the same time, he grabbed everyone's attention as soon as he stepped into the classroom with his tall and handsome figure which is always happens but what's not usual is that the looks they gave just now were like in a shocking way, it feels like he has just committed a crime or something.

wonwoo looked at them confusingly not knowing what has just happened. he tends to ease the thought off of his mind and walked straight to his desk which has his friend, junhui waving at him to come quickly.

"jeon wonwoo, what's with all the post on the school's communication?" junhui hurriedly asked as soon as wonwoo arrived at the seat.

"wait, what? what post are you talking about?" wonwoo asked back, still in a full confused seemingly to can't catch up with what jun has just said as he really have no idea what are all these. as well as everyone's gaze are on him too.

"what do you mean, you don't know? gosh, check this. everyone in the school already saw this." the boy sighs before trying to take his phone out and hurriedly shows the post to wonwoo.

"what is this nonsense?" he swears, can't believe that kim mingyu literally went for this.

he went too far to the point of creating a rumour making everyone in the school believed that the both of them are really seeing each other.

"me? dating who? that troublesome?" he asked unbelievably.

"i knew this can't be true. gosh, that jerk, kim mingyu!" while junhui is still in the talk, wonwoo is already got out of the class as if he were in a hurry and of course there's no where else he would go other than finding the caused of the problem.

wonwoo appeared in front of mingyu's classroom, he stood there taking a deep breath to ease his mind before quickly walked straight to his desk and dropped his hands on the desk making mingyu who is in the talk with his friends turning to his back, facing his one and only, jeon wonwoo. he smilingly looked at him without even showing a bit of surprising as if he has already waiting for the time.

"oh? my boyfriend is finally here for me, huh?" mingyu greeted while looking at the person in front of him who has just arrived, without even trying to notice, he can already feel the anger within wonwoo right at this moment.

but that thing doesn't scared him a bit.

"cut that crap and come out." wonwoo replied shortly while looking at him with the dead glare, trying his best not to make a scene here.

"ooohh kim mingyu~~~" minghao started making the noises then there come, the other friend of him started making the noises cheering for mingyu and that make wonwoo gave out a dead glares.

wonwoo walked out immediately after telling mingyu that, along with the screaming, cheering that everyone in the class make. and the guy, mingyu smirks, raising his eyebrow to his friends then quickly chase after wonwoo.

"what do think you are doing, kim mingyu?" wonwoo asked as soon as they arrived at the rooftop of the school.

"isn't it obvious?" mingyu puts his hands in his pocket, cuasually talking to wonwoo as he leaned his face closer to him "i told you that i would date you." he said.

"nonsense." wonwoo objected, pushing mingyu away from him. "i don't have time for your stupid game or whatever it is. so, stop what you're doing right now. " he continues while looking into the eyes of taller one infront of him.

wonwoo tended to leave after finishing what he has to says. but mingyu then grabbing the boy's hand just as the time he was going to walk away making him turned back to him showing an annoyed face that clearly told the other person that he is not having it.

"what now?" he annoyingly asked.

"im not even joking, wonwoo." mingyu declared as he looked straight into his eyes.

he looked down a bit, letting out a small sigh before speaking "i like you. so, give me a chance to court you."

wonwoo frozed with what mingyu just said. he fell into the silence mode for a moment. did he really just confessed to him? what in the world is this? did he really mean it? he really can't seems to figure this out, it's just seems so unbelievably to him as this happens so soon.

"silence does not mean rejecting, right? im taking that as a 'yes' then. wait for me." mingyu said as he give him a big smile before quickly leaving not even giving the other one a chance to reject.

" wait, what?! hey, stop, i never said i will agree to this stupid thing." he yelled while the person that need to hear this is already nowhere to be found.