Chapter 1 + 1

(The title has been used to trick all one-year-old nerds into subscribing to PewDiePie and Markiplier.).

Scroll to the bottom to find the answer of 1 + 1

Story starts below:

Chapter 1 + 1: Mark

"PewDiePie!" called Mark, once upon a Saturday afternoon, peering into Pewdz's house.

Pewdz turned in his sleep, right before he heard the shattering of glass.

"What was that?" Pewdz asked.

But to no one; Marzia wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Must be the wind," Pewdz muttered to himself. He grabbed the pillow tightly, and tightened his eyes closed together...

A few moments later, Markiplier stormed into his room.

"PEWDZ!"

"What? I'm sleeping," Pewdz said; he was facing the blank wall beside him...

"Pewdz!" Mark called again, angrily.

"What? What do you want, Markiplier?"

"I came here from the States, by plane--" Mark's eyes were swelling with rage "--waited for you and your lady in the airport, for hours! And had to navigate, all on my own, to your house, because you moved. And now... WAITED for you, outside, your house... For 30 MINUTES.

"Broke into your house, broke into your bedroom, and now screaming at you in your own bedroom!"

"Yeah?" Pewdz shrugged.

"Yeah," Mark whistled, in self-deprecation. "Yeah-- of course. I'm an idiot, aren't I?"

Pewdz was already asleep.

"...I'm an idiot with the brain half the size of a peanut, and I don't know what I'm saying," Mark rumbled on. "You know, I respect you as a friend. But you're not being a friend right now-- you're being selfish. And friends aren't usually selfish to one another.

"Well, except if they are video game players, and in that case, it means they're not, and that they'll kill each other, and it will be tragic--"

'RIIING!'

"Hello!" Mark answered.

"Hi, Mark."

It was Marzia.

"I'm at the airport, where are you?" she continued.

"I'm..." And Mark chuckled. "I'm at your house, arguing with your husband."

"Yeah, well, he's probably asleep."

"No he's not," Mark said. "He's listening to me, in his bed, in silence... while I... trash-talk--"

His words vaporized as he stared at the motionless man.

"Oh, so you're at the door?" Marzia asked.

"No, I'm in your house," Mark said.

"Oh, okay; I'll meet you there then."

'Beep!'

The call ended...

Mark was left there, baffled, and with a look of embarrassment on his face...

* * * * *