Kabanata 8

Kassandra's PoV

It's Sunday means walang pasok sa Restaurant by the way Monday to Friday minsan Saturday kung May reservation lunch and dinner our closing time is 9 pm and Sunday is rest day and family day yun yung patakaran nila mommy and daddy kaya walang work pag Sunday so ito ako ngayon uuwi muna ng bahay naku papagalitan na naman ako non kasi pag last Sunday hindi ako umuwi.

I wear crap top na white and high waisted black short and Havainas slipper uuwi lang naman ako sa bahay usual get up ko na rin to noh.

After 30 minutes nakarating na rin. I park my car outside.

I enter the mansion and I see my mom already having some breakfast with dad. And my twin sister Kassandra Katherine Fox. We actually identical twins but you can notice as easily in our way of how we dress me is always wear liberated get ups shorts, crap tops or anything that is sexy while Katherine always wear an innocent and classy style look she always dress nicely everyday her hair is always polish while me I don't really care about my hair. Katherine knows to cook also but not as good of me which is I'm proud of She finished fashion design while me I'm finished hrm that's why my skills in cooking goes more and I enroll a lot in culinary schools And my brother which is my kuya Kenneth Fox is also a business man he manage our other businesses though.

I greet them "good morning mom, dad good morning sissy." While kissing our parents in the checks and hug my sister and kuya

"Why you are late Sandra?" My sister ask me while eating her breakfast she is actually very particular of time.

"Traffic." My usual answer

I actually woke up late coz I'm been busy and you know hahahahha whatever I just enjoy my life.

"Honey how's your restaurant." My father ask me while reading some newspaper

"Daddy it's fine I know you miss my coffee though I smile my dad I stand up and go to kitchen my dad loves my coffee that much my mom cannot copy my recipe of my coffee even my brother and sister that's why there's actually specific timing about it

After 10mins. (Wag na kayo umangal hahahahahah)

I made 4 amerikano, 5 latte and my favourite cappuccino

Manang Fily help me in serving the coffee I actually made coffees for our driver and servers in our house

After serving the coffee I seat my chair and yes my dad is sipping his favourite amerikano he actually smiles on me I knew it he really likes it.

>>>lunchhhh.....

I'm cooking lunch. I'm slicing the ingredients of my escabetche I slice the carrots, red and green bell peppers and ginger in thin strips. The fish was already done frying. I put pineapple juice in a bowl and add some tomato sauce and tomato paste, sugar, salt, vinegar and water then mix.... I hear the big pan first then add the sauce in the pan add the ingredients let it cook for a minute then add some cornstarch with water on it to thicken the sauce then lastly the fish...

I plated the escabetche and garnish it with green onions on top. And done!!! Manang fily and Dianne help me also cooking they actually cooking the barbecue but I actually the one who make the marinate I made also a vegetable salad 🥗 and slices of fruits and that's it easy.. ☺️☺️

Around 8 pm na ako naka uwi da penthouse dahil mag dinner pa kami hindi nga ako pinauwi ni mommy but I insist kasi nga trabaho pa bukas and baka ma traffic pa I park my car in parking area went to elevator and press the last floor and tinggg+***

I enter my passcode but someone is talking

"Where are you from baby I'm knocking your door but you didn't answer." Sumbagon ni Elijah sakin hala na parang Baby talaga to. He wrap his arms on me and hug me .

I'm sorry Eli I went to my parents house early sorry." I answer her sincerely And hug him also (charoottt and landi rin Kassandra hahahahah)

"Kumain kana? I ask him naka hug parin sya sa'kin Baby ko talaga to hahahhaha

" Hindi pa I actually waiting kung among oras ka dumating." Elijah answer honestly.

I enter again the passcode well Elijah knows the passcode now I already tell him it's 1915

We went to the kitchen I'm going to cook spicy chicken adobo Elijah is simply watching me in the counter and observing me while I'm busy I get all the ingredients I'm defrosting the chicken I put it on the microwave to defrost it fastly I slice garlic and onion I get the chicken and slice it also I prepare the paminta and the laurel and chilli powder I put it on the bowl and mix it with soy sauce, and vinegar and water.

I'm going to cook rice first 3 cups of rice I'm also going to eat din hahahahaha.

I scoop 3 cups of rice then wash it twice and put exact amount of a water and cook it through rice cooker.

Then I continue cooking the adobo simply reheating the pan and put the chicken and all the ingredients on it then cover it then just check maybe 4 Or 5 mins.

After 1 hour tapos na rin ako magluto I set up the rice and the adobo at the table and plates and utensils also soda

" Eli don't just look at me like that come here i know your hungry." Well Elijah stare at me seriously and he actually observing me so much. What he actually thinking about.

>>
Done walang spg yan ha hahahahaha Tataposin ko tong story na to asap maybe a month or two okay bye !

Vote, Comment and Follow