Prologue

Beverly hills is a nice place to grow up, going to the best school is what any teenage child would wish for and that was it for them.

Quinn and Piper are used to their normal life, teenage life was the best until that mark, that unknown mark on Piper's arm, that mark that caused so much atrocity, pain, closer Bond and also revealed a whole lot.

_____________

"Aaaaaaah" That was Piper's voice, she was always yelling so it was not exactly surprising.

She was ignored by everyone and we all went about our regular activities, until she came downstairs while stomping her feet on each stairs.

I must say those stairs should have gotten ruined by her stomping by now.

"Mom!!!!" She yelled again standing in the middle of the living room.

"Keep it down you little thing" Jade shot at her, she was always irritated with her noise.

"Stay out of my business you!" Piper shot back at Jade, by now mom was here.

"I told you not to yell at each other" mom warned but Jade only returned her focuse to her phone.

"She is always in my business" Piper complained and before mom could say anything, she stretch out her arm and showed mom.

"Look, I found this on my arm this morning, it hurt like shit!" She told Mom, who studied her hand seriously but Jade and I stared at each other in shock!

That Mark Again.
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!