TWO

.......editing........

**************************************

  Quinn

Hangover!! I shouldn't have gone to that party Chelsea and Zach literally dragged me there, but I can't say no to him, especially when Chelsea sides with him.

Those two are so persuasive, I walked out of my room and went downstairs straight to the kitchen, were I saw Melisa, the cook.

“Hi Melisa!!” I said smiling.

“Good morning miss.” She said and I noticed Jade was sitting on the kitchen island on her phone. As usual!!

“Someone woke up early today!!” She said never bothering to even give me glance. She has the bossy attitude which Piper has a little and I really want to have that too.

“Hello to you to Jade!!” I said and she scoffs.

“Bad hangover?” She asked.

“More than I ever imagined!!” I replied and she threw me a Tylenol.

“Thanks!!” I said and she nods.

“Jade, Quinn, over here!!” I heard my mom yell and I hurriedly walked to the living room.

“Yes mom!!” I said smiling. I turned expecting another figure..., or even a shadow of Jade, but I saw none.

“Give me a minute!!” She said and mom sighed face palmed. Then she came exactly a minute later. Not like I counted the seconds..., okay, maybe I did, but whatever.

“Your Dad and I will be going out of town for few days!! So,  I want you to keep the house clean. Quinn, you are in charge of the house. Jade..., please handle Piper.” She said.

“No problem. Now, if you will excuse me....” She said and sat on the couch.

“Yes mom!!” I said smiling and she smiled before walking away. I sat beside Jade.

“Well..., I am throwing a party madame of the house!!” Jade teased.

“Well, if you can clean the house and take it to its usual glory. Yes, you can throw one.” I said.

“Yay!!” She said in a bored tone rolling her eyes.

“Well, I'm happy I don't have to handle Piper...”

“Oh please. She dare not try nonsense with me, cause imma....,

“Aaaaaaah” That was Piper's voice, she was always yelling so it was not exactly surprising.

She was ignored by everyone, and we all went about our regular activities, until she came downstairs while stomping her feet.

I must say those stairs should have been ruined by her stomping now.

“Mom!!!!” She yelled again standing in the middle of the living room.

“Keep it down you little thing” Jade shot at her, she was always irritated with her noise.

“Stay out of my business you!” Piper shot back at Jade, by now mom was here.

“I told you not to yell at each other” mom warned but Jade only returned her with an eye roll and focused to her phone.

“She is always in my business” Piper complained and before mom could say anything, she stretch out her arm and showed mom.

“Look, I found this on my arm this morning, it hurt like shit!" She told Mom, who studied her hand seriously but Jade and I stared at each other in shock.