2 | 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

seiki y/n

"welcome back students! i'm your science teacher for this year. my name is..." she paused, walking towards the whiteboard with a marker in hand. "harada ayame, or 'harada sensei'."

"i've organised an activity to get to know you guys better," she went on. "then we can move on with putting pairs together for later assignments."

y/n's eyes drooped as she lowered her head to rest on her arms. she was definitely on a roll with her 6-hour daily sleep time. usually she would stay up and talk to akaashi, but these days she just did whatever and slept late.

although it was irritating seeing akaashi active every time she opened social media around midnight.

in those moments she often wondered if he ever thought about talking to her again.

...like they used to.

"psst!"

y/n's head jerked up in surprise. her e/c eyes met akari's hazel ones.

"what," y/n hissed, turning her head to face the girl.

they sat at the back of their science class, y/n trying to sleep in peace and akari wildly pointing under her desk. akaashi was also in the same class, sitting in the middle row with a new student. thankfully he isn't beside a certain girl.

speaking of heather, where is she?

being sleep deprived, immensely curious of akaashi and heather's relationship, and being in the same class as akaashi took a toll on y/n.

y/n glanced below akari's desk. oh. of course it was akari's phone. y/n squinted her eyes as she recognised a group chat with...

her eyes widened and she glared at akari.

akari only laughed and started scrolling through the chat. "oikawa-san made it, not me."

-

seikaashi must be brought back together 😭😭
[ 8:26am ]

kubroo
wait heather? american?
pretty? oh fuck.

lev is a disgrace
is her last name
grayson?

acekari
you guys know her?

gamer boy
she used to go
to our school

saltysaurus
i met her at the
tokyo training camp

rolling thunder
ohh her,, she was
annoying 🤢

baldi's basics
and that's saying
something cos
noya simps for
everyone

saltysaurus
as if you don't

sunasshole
when.

saltysaurus
fuck off twig

sunasshole
no❤️

acekari
@konohoe what's the
problem w heather?

kubroo
everything with
heather is a
problem

gamer boy
she was obsessed
with kuroo-san.

tooru 🥰💓
i sense jealousy 🤩