2/19

"So what's it like in Kyoto?" a blonde boy asks you. You look at him like you knew him from somewhere.

        "Do I know you?" you ask, tilting your head.

        "Aha. Are you flirty with me?~" he asks, pretending to look flustered.

        "Don't you know? This guy is Kise Ryota. You know, the model?" a girl said.

        "Oh. I didn't knew a model went to school here." you said.

        "You're so unfortunate to sit here in the back, especially sitting in front of the big guy, right here." Kise laughs, patting on Murasakibara's shoulder.

        "Ehh? It's not my fault, I'm sitting in front of her." he looks at you for a moment. "How tall are you?"

        "I don't know." you said. "I haven't checked in a while. W-What about you?"

        "Last time I checked it was 6 foot."

        "6 foot!?" you said, looking surprised. You didn't knew why but you were a bit interested in him. "Do you play volleyball?"

        "No." he said, opening the bag of chips that was in his hand. He takes a chip from out of the bag and starts to eat one. "I play basketball."

        "With your height, that's kind of surprising.." you said.

        "I asked him to join the volleyball team, but he declined!" a boy who was talking to Kise said.

        "But I felt like playing basketball..." Murasakibara said, getting another bag of chips to eat.

        "Enough about sports! I want to know about (L/N)-san." Kise whines. "So tell me. Do you have a boyfriend?"

        "Ehhh?~ Kise, are you flirting with her?" a girl asks.

        "Why not? She seems cute." Kise said, smiling. "Don't you think that she is cute, Murasakibara-cchi?" Murasakibara turns around to look at you. You cheeks turn slightly pink, waiting for an answer.

        "Ugly." he answers, as he grabs a chip to eat. You look at him shocked. "She's too short. Like a shrimp?" A vein pop out of your head. 

        "What about you?" you said, standing up from your seat. "You're like a skyscraper!" A vein also pop up on Murasakibara's head. He shows a fake smile.

        "It's not my fault you don't drink enough milk." he said, sticking out his tongue. You look shock and didn't have anything to say. He was pissing you off. Your mother taught you something when you were young. You had to make a good first impression. And he wasn't giving you one.