7/19

"Did you hear? Did you hear?" Kise asks Murasakibara.

"About?"

"The girls are giving out cookies to the boys. To show their affection." Kise said. The rest of the Kiseki no Sedai starts to gather around Kise and rests for a break.

"I got some actually." Kuroko-kun said. "Momoi-san gave me some."

"Satsuki gave me some, too." Aomine-kun said as he shrug.

"And so did I. It's no big deal." Akashi said.

"You all got some?" Kise asks. He turns to the green hair boy, who was readjusting his glasses. "What about you Midorima-cchi?"

"I declined." the green hair boy answers.

"Ehhh?" the model said, looking surprised. "I didn't get any!!!"

"I didn't get any either." Murasakibara said, blankly, holding many snacks and treats.

"At least I'm not alone!" Kise said. "We can be loners forever!"

"It's surprising that Kise-kun and Murasakibara-kun didn't get any." the shadow said. Akashi walks away, with Midorima following him from behind. He picks up a ball and starts dribbling it.

"We don't have to worry. The sound of people rushing over here sounds like they're coming." Akashi said, walking even more farther away. The model smiles and starts walking to the door. "It's going to get noisy. Tetsuya come over here and start practice."

"Did all my fans came to see me?" Kise said as Kuroko-kun too, started to walk away.

"KISE-KUN!!!" Kise looks flustered for a moment but quickly tries to look cool and smiles.

As all the crazy fangirls crowd against Kise, you struggle your way in, desperately trying to get inside the gym but not get caught up by the scary fans who look like they were about to kill someone if they didn't give their cookies to Kise. Murasakibara turns and notices this. He slowly walks up to you but you didn't notice him since you were practically getting squished. You felt someone grabbing your wrist and pulls you in. You accidently hug Murasakibara, not realizing it was him because of the pull. You look up, turning slightly pink and pushes him away. He notices the cookies you were holding secretly. He continues to look uninterested.

"Did you give cookies to anyone?"

"Not yet." you answer. "Did you receive one?"

"No, but its okay." he said. He points to the snacks that were near his bag. "I have a lot of treats and snacks."

You sweatdrop, giggling. "Uh-huh." you said, sarcastically.

"Are you planning to give the cookies to Aka-chin?"

"No." you answers. "I feel bad you don't have any so I'm giving you some. But! I don't like you or anything!"

He takes the cookies and looks at them. He looks back at you, giving the cookies back to you. "Poison." he said. You smile.

"Does it look like I will kill you?" you asks, trying to remain calm. He shows a small smile and takes one out. You look at him waiting for an answer.

"Not half bad." he said. You smile, sighing with relief.

"Thank goodness." you said.
A/N: I'm thinking about food. So many food chapters. I need to change it up a bit. Have no ideas for this big guy. CRIES;