3/19

You and Kise were walking to the gym, while Kise was hearing you rant, well what you did, was pretty much rant about the purple hair boy.      

        "It's so hard! I cannot be friends with that guy!" you said, pouting.

        "Murasakibara-cchi is actually a nice guy." Kise said. "He's even really good at basketball."

        "I won't know till I see him play." as Kise opens the gym door, you see everyone working hard. Out of everyone, you spot Murasakibara first, already shooting a hoop, like it was nothing. Your cheeks turn slightly pink, thinking that he looks cool. You gasp, slapping both of your cheeks, and shaking your head. 'He's not cool. He's not cool.' you thought.

        "Kise. You're late." a dark skin man said.

        "Oh. Aomine-cchi." Kise said. "Yeah. I was showing her around."

        "Whose this?" Aomine-kun asks.

        "(Y/N)-cchi."

        "When did you started to call me that?" you said, looking at him.

        "She's pretty short." he laughs, about to pat your head.

        "Mine-chin. Se-chin." Murasakibara interrupted. "We have practice. Leave Chibi-chan a lot."

        'Chibi?!' you thought. "I.. I have a name, you know!"

        "What was your name again?" he asks, looking confused.

        "That's cruel, Murasakibara-cchi." Kise said, laughing, walking up to him. The three of them left, leaving you alone. 

        'I thought Kise was going to show me around..'

        "Hmm? Who might you be?" a red hair boy said to you.

        "Huh? I'm (L/N) (Y/N)." you answers.

        "Are you here to become a manager?"

        "N-no." you said. "I was strolling around with Kise but he left me to go with his friends. I'm new here."

        "I see." he said, smiling. "If you change your mind, you can come talk to me."

        "T-Thank you." you said as the boy left. He seems more like a gentlemen unlike that childish, freakishly tall looking boy, who was eating and talking with his friends. 'Ack, I didn't get his name. Oh well. I guess I'm coming to the gym often now.'