NEW SQUADS

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"I will play tomorrow." MSD said after having dinner. 

Everyone had dinner in MSD's room itself to make sure that he does not move and he eats properly, Sourav kept telling him to finish everything in his plate and whenever his plate was close to getting empty, Virat would add something on to his plate. 

"Ro stop, you are not eating more." Virat said ignoring MSD and went to add another roti in MSD's plate which he had already kept aside. 

"You are giving the roti to bhai who has finished eating and you wont let me eat peacefully." Rohit said, snatching the roti from Virat. 

"You realize that everyone had dinner and you are the only one still hogging." Virat said.

"You realize that stress makes me hungry and how hungry we were in the past two hours, I mean how stressed we were in the past two hours." Rohit said. 

"Then what you will eat how much ever you want? You want to become a football or what?" Virat asked. 

"See Yuvi bhai is also eating." Rohit said pointing at Yuvi who was hogging. 

"I am retired, come on." Yuvi said and continued eating.

"But still Yuvi paaji." Virat said. 

"Bas kar yaar, I can eat whatever and how much ever I what, I am retired." Yuvi said. 

"Let him eat na, logo ka jeena haram karne mein tula hain" Rohit said.

"Ya? then you also retire, go." Virat said. 

"Good idea, then I can play with Mahi bhai, not listen to your blabbering, eat whatever I want, sleep whenever I want." Rohit said. 

"Sapne dekhna band kar, I will reject the letter at one go." Virat said. 

"Aap BCCI president kab bangaye?" Rohit asked.

"I will shred the letter, before it reached him, or I will make him shred it or something." Virat said and the present team was used to this drama which was totally senseless and the senior team found the fight senseless but even MSD and Yuvi used to have such banters so they could bear it to some extent. 

"Stop, Ro, Cheeku." MSD said. 

"He." ROHIRAT said together pointing at each other. 

"Quiet, this is how you behave in front of your seniors?" Sourav asked, faking anger. 

"Sorry sir." ROHIRAT said together.

"Yeh itna darte kyun hain mujhse?" Sourav asked the next minute, laughing and ROHIRAT sighed. 

"Cause you can kick us out." Shikhar murmured. 

"What? Why would I do that?" Sourav asked. 

"You are the boss and thats what bosses do." Jaddu said, giving the silliest reason of all times. 

"Rubbish, I was a player just like you, do I ever act like a boss no right? And call me only Dada not sir." Sourav said. 

"Yeh bonding session ho gaya ho toh can I speak?" MSD asked. 

"Who stopped you from speaking?" Bhajji asked and MSD gave him a 'can you see what is happening around' look. 

"I will play tomorrow." MSD said. 

"You are injured, I dont allow you to play." Rahul Dravid said. 

"Dadi is the captain." Sachin said.

"You are on our side." Rahul Dravid reminded him and Sachin went like, "I was just stating the fact." 

"You are not playing." Sourav and Virat said together.