Voluptious

Men and women flood the streets of the dear city of Tokyo. Carts and horses carried around by men while beautiful worshipped women giggled in satisfaction of their lives.

Birds chirped and sang as the morning rose quickly. Their soft wings flapping, taking ready for flight.

Chained dogs barked so loudly that--

BANG!

"SHUT THAT DOG THE HELL UP!!! YOU'RE RUINING MY STAR'S SLEEP!" A woman screams her head off, scaring the chickens that roamed around the 'house'.

"A-ah! Gomene Hostess-sama! I'll make sure to keep the dogs quiet" a man stuttered  trembling at the enraged older woman who was glaring at him through the window.

She points her fan at him, a scowl on her face, "You better do you bastard!" She fumed before turning away and banging the window shut.

The man gulps, staring at the window for a few seconds before turning to the still barking dog. He frowns and picks up his axe and raised it over his head, ready to strike the poor dog.

"Damn you dog!-

"What do you think are you doing, Mr. Huruhi-san?" A smooth velvety voice asks the angry man.

He shrieks in surprise and immediately let the axe go, dropping it to the ground with a loud thud.

"Y/n-oiran!" He shrieked in surprise before bowing, a blush on his cheeks.

The woman giggles, her hand underneath her round chests as she placed her other hand on her cheek, "Why must you resort to such extreme measures, Mr. Huruhi-san?" Y/n asks the 35 yr. Old man.

Huruhi gulps, "I'm s-sorry Y/n-orian! It's just that the hostess had gotten mad about the dog's barking..." he explains, pointing to the dark coloured dog.

"Do not be so afraid of me, Mr. Huruhi-san. I won't bite" Y/n giggled, her eyes staring him down. She must not show weakness.

Seeing her intense stare only made him sweat like a pig, "H-hai"

She nods her head to her two kamuro, "I want that dog to be moved to another place"

Kamuro: they do chores everyday only for the oiran they are serving.

Smiling, she continues, "I do not want for hostess-sama to be in such a bad mood. It'll make her look less beautiful" she says to the two young girls who nods back.

"We will inform one of the workers-

"Ah! No! I'll d-do it!" The man suddenly exclaimed, waving hands around.

It would be such disrespect that an oiran herself would be the one issuing an order for a mere dog.

Y/n turns to the nervous man, "Oh?". She smiles at the reply and claps her hands in delight, "Alright then! I shall leave it you. Come now darlings" she cooed and turned away.

"Yes, Y/n-oiran" the two girls says in sync and obediently followed the woman back in the woman back to her place.

Huruhi released his breath and slumped to the wall. "Oiran's are really scary" he mumbled, sweat dripping down his face.

He grumbled in annoyance and rubbed his bulge, "But look how beautiful they are" he groaned before looking at the dog.

"Guess I'll do what she says"

Later                                                     

"Sister, how many times must I tell you that you shouldn't do this?!" Another female exclaimed to the other dark haired oiran who only remained unfazed by her screeching.

Y/n sighed and places her powder down and glanced at her two Kamado, "Leave" she ordered to the girls.

They both nodded and slid up before bowing respectfully and leaving out the door.

Sighing, she turned back to the woman who had been persisting her ever since she had left her entertaining room.

"Sister, this problem is only for me and my younger siblings. You must not stick your nose where it doesn't belong" she warns her, glaring at her lightly as if to tell her to back off.

But despite the clear warning, the woman continues, "Your younger sister is being scouted! Why aren't you showing deep concern about this?!" The woman screeched.

A lump got stuck on Y/n's throat. As much as she adored her two younger siblings she cannot lead them to her path.

And even without her intervening, her younger sister was already taking the path she took.

Turning away, her lips trembled yet she maintained a strong face, "Aika-oiran, this is... A family matter. Since I've stepped a foot in this oiran life, I cannot escape it" she states, hiding her clenched fist.

"So?! You were the one who always wished for their life to be away from this! But now that they're both nearing, you won't intervene?!" Aika yells out.

Aika too was an oiran. She had been a entertainer the same time Y/n was and they had became best friends. Only the two of them got each other's backs and history.

Aika had been the 3rd oldest out of her 8 siblings. She was the only one in her family that became an oiran and was the only source of income.

Hence, she was having a hard time steadying her money. She was feeding 9 mouths after all. Despite that, she didn't blame her innocent siblings, she adored them. She had always told Y/n that they were more important than her own life.

"It's not easy ok?!" Y/,, suddenly yelled out, smacking her hands on the small wooden table. The make up falling to the ground as it rolled and fell to its side.

"As much as I love them! I cannot pamper them so much!"

"The thought of their innocent mind wandering through these dirty streets sickens me to no end!" She cried out, her hands clenching tightly.

"Their shining bright eyes staring up at me so innocently and giving me a smile makes me sick to my stomach! They do not know just how filthy I've become!" Y/n sobbed, tears falling down her cheeks and into her multilayered clothing.

Aika sat there silent, surprised to see her outburst. Was this the Y/n she knew? The sly and calculating Y/n?

"... I'm sorry" Aika mumbled guiltily, fumbling with her thumbs as she looked down. Y/N's sobs resonating in her ears.