Luscious

Morning cam and birds chipped and sang out Y/N's room. Her curtains slowly being pulled back by her two kamuro.

"Y/n-oiran, it's time to wake up" they both said, bowing at the side of her futon.

Her long lashes fluttered before her eyes fully opened. She bathes deeply before slowly sitting up.

"I'm up"

"Hai"

One of the girls then stood up and held a bowl full of water while the other held out a towel.

"Your morning wash, Y/n-oiran" the announces, still looking down in respect.

She gently held the towel and slowly dipped in the water. She let's the tip soak for a second before pulling it up and soflty washed her her porcelain face.

It lasted about two minutes before she places it back on one of the girls's hands.

"I'm done" she states, looking away and slowly stood up.

"Yes, Y/n-oiran" they both replies and slid up and places the bowl and towel away.

As walked back to the oiran, they slowly began to undress her and started painting her neck with white paint whilst leaving two stripes of bare skin on her nape.

Putting on her heavy makeup, one of them began to com her long, black and silky hair. Tying it up and sliding on the hair ornaments.

Y/n held in her discomfort at the weight on her head. It felt like her head could roll over die to its weight.

They then carefully slid on her Nagajuban before slipping on the her Juban which was a red robe unlike Nagajuban which was coloured white.

Tying the Datejime onto the Nagajuban, they start putting the kimono of choice, Furisode. And then slipping on Uchikake which was a robe that an oiran would have to drag.

Checking if everything was in place, the girls carefully slid their arms underneath Y/N's Uchikake and slipped on the Manaita Obi.

They both circled the woman and stopped and bowed, "It's all done, Y/n-oiran. The Getas are waiting outside the tea house" they states, still in sync.

She nods and slowly made her way to the door. Her coat, which she dragged weighed her down. Along with her hair and clothing. It was all heavy.

Sliding the door open, she sees some other courtesans walking out their rooms in their lavish clothing.

Once they saw her, the immediately bows, "Good morning, Y/n-oiran-sama" they greeted.

Y/n only nods, "Good morning to you all too" she replied before walking to the main entrance, both her kamuro following close behind.

One of her kamuro opens the door and immediately lends out her hand, same with the other. Y/n holds on to their hands as she slides her feet in, her socks making it easier to slip it in.

"Thank you" she tells the girls who bowed shortly.

"It was a pleasure, Y/n-oiran"

A man walks towards them, holding a bright red large umbrella.

"Y/n-oiran-sama, where to?" He asks, bowing.

The girl hums, "I'll head straight for the main house as usual" she tells him.

He nods and gently opens the umbrella and walked behind her and let her lead the way whilst covering her from the sun.

Later