she likes you

*the next morning* i woke up to ondre cuddling me i tried to grab my phone and not wake him but failed kaitie:i'm sorry i woke you ondre:no it's fine kaitie:i'm gonna go shower and change ondre:ok i go shower and change into this

i went downstairs and waited for my boyfriend to wake up *20 mins later* he wakes up and comes downstairs kaitie:hey babe you should get ready ondre:for what kaitie:ugh were going to breakfast everyone is ready just not you so go i push him to the...

i went downstairs and waited for my boyfriend to wake up *20 mins later* he wakes up and comes downstairs kaitie:hey babe you should get ready ondre:for what kaitie:ugh were going to breakfast everyone is ready just not you so go i push him to the stairs he goes upstairs and a few mins later he comes down in this outfit which is my fav outfit

we all leave the house and go to ihop we get there and order we all chat while waiting for our food kouvr:sooo when's the wedding kaitie:woah hey what wedding ondre:yeah what wedding kouvr:i'm kidding addison:but seriously you guys are soo cute ch...

we all leave the house and go to ihop we get there and order we all chat while waiting for our food kouvr:sooo when's the wedding kaitie:woah hey what wedding ondre:yeah what wedding kouvr:i'm kidding addison:but seriously you guys are soo cute charli:again she's not wrong kaitie:addison we talked about this already me and ondreaz aren't getting married atleast i don't think we ar- waitress:hi i'm so sorry about that here you go tony:no it's fine kaitie:yeah don't worry about it waitress:alright have a nice breakfast she leaves kaitie:tony lopez tony:what? ondre:she winked at you dude tony:so kaitie:omg tony don't fake it she likes youuuuu alex:ahahahah bro she likes you addison:i don't think you guys should uhh presure him to much tony:yeah don't presure me KAITIE kaitie:don't presure me kaitie i say mocking him we all finish eating and we pay and tip the waitress then leave *at the house* addison:hey kaitie can i talk to you kouvr and charli kaitie:sure charli:yeah whats up kouvr:yep we go into addison's room kaitie:what's up girl addison:what if i tell you i like tony kouvr:like....like you like tony charli:really kouvr kouvr:what? addison:yes i like like him kaitie:code get adi and tony together is a go addison:thx guys but if he doesn't like me and he likes that waitress instead it's fine charli:if he doesn't like you screw him you'll find someone ok kouvr:maybe that someone is bryce addison:yeah no he's soo rude to weman and he shaded charli i would never date someone who was rude to one of my best friends kaitie:how are you so loyal addison:what can i say i learned from the best kaitie:well i gotta go but if you girls want we can have a girls night at my place kouvr:omg that would be amazing you could show us around your place kaitie:of course but i'm gonna call you guys when you can come over girls:kk bye i go downstairs and say to ondre:hey babe i'm gonna go but i'll call you tomorrow morning i guess i kiss him and say bye ondre:yeah.....bye baby i leave the house and go to my place i go in and see someone i wish i did not see......... (A\N i'm sorry i have not been writing lately i have a lot going on right now but what do you guys think will happen next)