1• Violet

VIOLET:
first day as a senior... wow, that sounds even more scary than i thought it would. to be honest, i was pretty excited to meet new people at that new school, i really thought restarting would be amazing, specially because i need to forget everything that happened on that summer. i still cannot believe my ex boyfriend cheated on me with that stupid cheerleader! well, it's over! i just need to forget that for a second and focus on something else.
"darling, are you ready?" my mom asked, interrupting my thoughts.
"oh, yeah i am!" i answered, going downstairs.
"did you get everything?" she asked, looking at my bag.
"i'm sure i did! the bag is really heavy!" i answered, laughing.
she looked at me with tears in her eyes, held my face and kissed my forehead.
"Tom would be so proud..." she whispered.
after i heard those words, i looked at the picture in the living room: it was written "Thomas, Clarisse & Violet Andersons".
"oh, father! i wish you were still here." i said, looking at that pic before leaving the house.
that fucking car! No! Violet, it's not time for that! it has been a year since my father got into the car crash, i miss him so much... but he wouldn't like to se me crying! so i gotta keep my head up and live. live for the both of us.