12• the bros

VIOLET:
after classes ended on that day, i went to the parking lot to look for Matthew and his friends.
"Vi, you're here!" he said, touching my shoulders.
"yes, i am! where are they?" i asked.
"come on, i'll take you to them." he answered.
i followed him through the parking lot and we arrived in a group of boys sitting on some chairs and drinking beer.
"guys, this is Violet! she's the girl i told y'all. Violet, those are: Gabriel, Luke and Zachary." he said, introducing us.
he pointed to the lightskin black guy, then to the blond one and then to the redhead one, so i associated them to the name sequence.
"hey, girl!" Gabriel said, shaking my hand.
"nice to meet you!" i replied.
"when did you move to our school?" Luke asked.
"as soon as senior year started." i answered.
"are you and Matt together?" Zachary asked, laughing.
"Zach!" Matthew shouted.
okay, for some reason i felt my skin getting red, i didn't know why because i didn't even like him!
"no, we're not! we're just friends!" i answered, hoping my cheeks weren't red.
"sorry for this." Matthew apologized, sitting next to them.
"i wasn't a big deal... anyways, when did y'all meet each other?" i asked.
"well, me and Luke studied on the same middle school so we moved to this one as freshmen. we met Gabriel at sophomore and Zachary at junior." Matthew answered.
"that's cool!" i said.
"and you? when did you meet Matt?" Gabriel asked.
"well, he dropped me on my first day, it was a funny accident." i answered, laughing.
"oh my god, Matthew! you dropped a girl on the floor!" Luke joked.
"she already said it was a fucking accident!" Matthew said, laughing.
we laughed a little and then they offered me a bottle of beer.
"i don't drink, thank you." i refused.
"oh, it's okay!" Zachary said, drinking a little bit.
wow, finally people who didn't force me to drink! we spent some minutes just talking about other people and they said things about the girls they wanted to hook up with. Gabriel was trying to get confidence to invite his crush Lila to prom in the end of the school year, Luke said he doesn't like being stuck to a person, he likes hooking up with different girls and boys in every party he goes to... he also said he is bisexual, by the way. Zachary had a girlfriend and they were turning ten months in soon.
"are you gonna buy her something?" Matthew asked.
"i don't know, i don't have money for that now." Zachary answered.
"we can borrow you some, if you want." Luke said.
"thanks, but y'all don't need to." Zachary refused.
i looked at my phone and realized i was late and needed to go home to help my mom cleaning the house.
"i gotta go, see y'all soon!" i said, grabbing my things and walking away.
"wait!" Matthew shouted.
"what?" i asked.
"we're going to eat pizza saturday! do you want me to take you with us?" he asked.
"sure! you can pick me up in my house." i said, before turning around and walking home.