21• everything i want

MATTHEW:
Violet spent some minutes looking at that piece of paper, while my legs were shaking so bad. did she like it? that was all i could ask myself when she looked in my eyes. Gabriel, Luke and Zachary came close and stared at us, also waiting for her answer.
"i've been yours since i saw these precious brown eyes, Matthew Scoot." she said, sobbing.
those words came into my ears and i couldn't believe that girl was telling me that. i love her, i want her by my side!
"you're my girl! finally!" i shouted.
suddenly, tears came out of my eyes and i couldn't hold them much longer.
"aww, baby!" she said, wiping my tears with her soft fingers.
the way she called me baby was so cute, i knew i wanted her to be mine on the moment she said that word.
"we're each other's babies now!" i whispered, laughing.
our friends ran in our direction and hugged us. there were the four most important people for me: my three bros and the girl of my dreams.
"congratulations, guys!" Gabriel said.
"thank you!" i replied.
"you were right, Zach. i'm way more than a body to him!" Violet said.
Zachary smiled at her and then looked at me.
"Violet!" Luke shouted.
"what?" she asked.
"treat him right or else we kill you." he joked.
"okay i will!" she replied, laughing.
that was definitely the best day of my life. oh my god, the rings!
"baby, i forgot something!" i said.
i turned around, grabbed the rings and put one of them in her finger.
"i love you." she mumbled.
"i love you more." i replied, kissing her lips.
i passed my hand through her hair, while she looked at me.
"can you take me home?" she asked.
"i'd take you to all the places you wanted me to!" i answered, smiling.
we said goodbye to our friends and went to the car. i was about to turn it on, but suddenly she jumped on my lap and started kissing my neck.
"you're delicious." she said, looking in my eyes.
"baby, i don't have condoms here!" i replied.
she got out of my lap with a sad look and i started driving.

VIOLET:
"i want you, baby." i provoked.
"i want you too, but i don't have condoms!" he replied.
"we can buy some! please!" i begged.
he looked at me and then stopped in a drugstore.
"okay, let's go!" he said.
we got out of the car and started looking for condoms.
"okay, you used on the last time, i can use it this time." i said, grabbing a female one.
"right, but let's buy some more, i think we should always have them at our houses!" he replied, grabbing some other ones.
"yes, and at the car!" i joked.
he smiled in a cute way and then kissed my lips. after we payed for the condoms, we went back to the car and decided to sleep together at his apartment again.
"your father scares me." i said.
"don't worry, he's at a business trip, he'll only come back in five days." he said.
that made me feel more calm.
"will he accept me as his daughter in law?" i asked.
"baby, he doesn't have to accept anything. and i love you, it doesn't matter what he thinks!" he answered.
"nothing matters when we're together!" i mumbled, touching his hand.
"yeah, you're everything i want, i love you so much and i won't let anything or anyone take you away from me! nothing will separate us!" he said.
the way he said those words made me feel like the most important girl ever, he was perfect to me. suddenly, the road got too dark and we couldn't see anything.
"oh my god, i think it's better if we stop." i said.
"no, it's cool! don't worry." he replied.
a car came from nowhere and i realized it was gonna hit us, it was coming too fast. Matthew tried to turn around his car, but it wasn't fast enough. we got hit.
"urgh... wow, i'm alive!" i mumbled.
the glass broke in our faces, but i only got a small cut in my nose. it wasn't hurting so much, so i went to check on Matthew.
"baby, are you okay?" i asked.
he didn't answer. i touched his face and it had blood everywhere. he wasn't waking up.
"Matthew? wake up! please! Matt!" i screamed.
i got out of the car and the guy who hit us was staring at me.
"you have no idea of how sorry i am! thank god you aren't hurt!" he said.
"fuck off! my boyfriend is not waking up! do you really want me to take your apology? call an ambulance!" i replied, crying.
he didn't say anything, just got his phone and called the ambulance. i went to the car, passed my hand through the broken glass and pushed Matthew out of it. i put my fingers in his neck. it's beating, he's alive!
"Matt!" i shouted.
"wow, you look so perfect. is that blood in your little nose?" he asked, with a weak voice.
"oh my god, Matthew! listen, you're too hurt right now, but you're gonna be fine, the ambulance is coming!" i said.
"i believe in you, baby." he answered, whispering.
when the ambulance arrived and we finally went to the hospital, i couldn't stop my tears. first my dad, then my boyfriend! stop taking the men i love away!