3• first day

VIOLET:
after half an hour walking down the street, i finally found the school! oh my god, it is way bigger than my last. well, at least i knew where my locker was: 2nd floor, 3rd hallway, number 47! now, i just needed to find the stairs, but i knew it was gonna be hard.
"excuse me, can you help me finding the stairs?" i asked, touching a girl's shoulder.
"are you blind? go find it yourself!" she answered, turning around.
how rude! well, okay, no need to get stressed! as she said, you can find it yourself. i kept looking and finally found it! man, only one stair to this huge building? you gotta be kidding me! when i finally put my things in the locker, i went to check what my first class would be: fuck, maths! i hate maths! well, this day cannot get worse.

MATTHEW:
i arrived at school holding back my tears, people would laugh at me until i graduate if they saw me crying!
"Matt!" my best friend called.
"Gabe! i missed you, bro!" i said, smiling a little.
"yeah, i spent the whole summer on Hawaii. what did you do?" he asked.
"nothing much! i was home, listening to my father screaming at us every day." i answered.
"come on, bro! your father is only trying to make you understand he needs to take care of his job right, or else you'll loose money."
i'd rather loose money and have my perfect and supportive father back... Gabriel would not understand, no one does.
"i gotta go to the 2nd floor, see ya latter." i said, going upstairs.
there's nobody in this hallway, you can cry a little... well, that didn't seem like a bad idea. i just felt the tears coming of my eyes, while i remembered my father saying i was an accident, something he didn't plan to do. well, class started in ten minutes, i needed to go fast. i started walking as fast as i could without even looking at the people in front of me, but then i dropped a girl who was putting her things in her locker.
"goddamn! i'm sorry are you okay?" i asked, looking at her.

VIOLET:
remember when i said this day couldn't get worse? forget it! i was sitting on the floor after a stupid boy literally dropped me like a piece of shit!
"yeah, i'm good!" i lied, standing up.
"i'm sorry, i really am." he mumbled.
"i already said i'm goo..." i was gonna continue my sentence, but then i looked at his face. oh my god, that brown fluffy hair, white and soft skin with those dark eyes... Violet! well, his eyes were red and swollen. was he crying?
"hey, are you okay? you look upset!" i asked.
suddenly, he made an angry face and pushed me away.
"don't act like you care about me!" he replied, running away.
okay, why was everybody so rude to me? maybe i should have stayed in my old school, with my sexist ex boyfriend and his cheerlead bitch!
"well, it seems like you're late for class." a person said behind me.
"oh my gosh, please don't be mean to me, i'm tired of everyone treating me bad in this place!" i said.
"don't worry, blondie! i won't." the guy said.
"my name is Violet, no need to find nicknames for me based on my hair color." i replied, holding my anger.
"wow, calm down! you're the one being mean right now." he said, laughing.
"okay, i'm sorry! it's just that last summer was hell to me and i thought starting in a new school would be a good decision but everyone seems to be against me here!" i said.
"people are not really welcoming to new students here. but don't worry, i'll take you to math class. i'm Noah, by the way." he said, holding my hand.
we walked to the classroom and when we entered, the teacher had already started the class.
"Mr. Paris and Mrs. Andersons, you're late." she said.
"i'm sorry! it won't happen again." Noah said.
she crossed her arms and asked us to sit together in the table behind two boys. we just looked at each other and went to that table.
"so, Violet, what made you come to this school?" Noah asked, whispering.
"basically, everything! but specially my ex boyfriend." i answered, looking to my notebook.
"what happened?" he asked.
"well, i didn't wanna talk about it, but he cheated on me! and also... my father passed away a year ago and i know that if he was alive, he'd want me to restart!" i answered.
"oh, i'm sorry about your dad, he's in a better place i promise. and your ex lost a good one." he said, smiling.
"thank you, Noah." i whispered.
well, finally found someone who treats me right in this school.