Normal School Day

Your P.O.V

I didn't get much sleep last night,I stayed up gambling with Kirari at her house yesterday night.You try so hard to keep your eyes open during class,your friend Yumeko notices.
"Hey what's up Y/N you seem drained" Yumeko said concerned you immediately jump waking up out of your daze

"I'm fine Yumeko,Thank you" she blushed and hugged you.Yumeko sure was a clingy person.

"I'm going Gambling after school today Y/N with Mary,Suzy,and Itsuki.Do you wanna tag along?" You where hesitant to say something.Kirari always took you to her office after school.

"I'm sorry Yumeko...but I can't" you mumbled,Yumeko Frowned she's been asking you to tag along in her gambling matches for 2 months.      

"Oh I figured you say that" She sighed and walked away.I felt so guilty,Yumeko is my friend but..Kirari doesn't like me being around people.I sighed and started doing the work that was assigned

====•Time skip time when class is over•====

Class finally ended after it had felt like an eternity.I got up and left,I started walking out of class to go to lunch until,I Saw Sayaka waiting outside the classroom door.

"The president would like to see you Y/N" I started blushing immediately. She wants me this early? It must be something important.I nod and follow Sayaka to the student council room. I take a deep breath and walk through the door. My eyes light up seeing my true love.

"Kirari!!" I squealed running towards her to hug her.

She looks up smirking "mmm is that my princess" she laughed.You sit on her lap putting both your legs on the side of her.
•============no ones P.O.V============•
"Why'd you call me here so early,I usually come here after school"I said kissing her cheek.Without warning Kirari wraps her hand around your neck choking you and slamming you on the table pinning you.

"Ah..princess there's only so much time I can take without seeing your beautiful face" she cooed.Your face burned red while whimpering.

"K-ki" you gasp for air,she smirks and starts taking of your skirt.You whined begging her to keep going.You feel her fingers slip inside your underwear.Your breathing becomes heavy. "K-Kirari...We have a m-meeting "

"We better make it quick then"she chuckles and stick in 3 fingers.You moan arching you bark in pleasure.Kirari loved seeing her little princess horny.You grind against her fingers making her fingers go deeper inside you.You glanced at the clock and noticed you had a council meeting with Kirari in 2 minutes.Kirari knew as well but,she wanted to see her little princess turn into brain dead slut.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum Kirari" you whined

"Hmm I don't know if I want you too" she said laughing at you squirming.You heard the council members at the door. Kirari quickly took out her fingers and shoved them in your mouth "Get a taste of yourself slut" she placed you on her lap for you to sit on.All the student council members came in for the meeting.You where still horny wanting more of Kirari's touch.

•===================================•
Not y'all getting dommed by the president LMAOO

Next chapter probably tomorrow Bye Kirari simps 🧍🏽‍♀️