Look at me

You sat on Kirari's lap the whole meeting.Everyone noticed how fidgety you where and how red you where.Sayaka grit her teeth in jealousy.Kirari continues the meeting talking about how to improve the school.You where so annoyed you didn't finish your orgasm,Kirari could tell you where bothered as well.You slowly start grinding on her thigh,she lightly slaps your leg signaling you to stop.You groaned this meeting was so boring,but you had to be there.You noticed Midari smiling at you creepily playing with her gun,but that was normal,she always did that.Runa was sucking a lollipop while playing a video game still being attentive to the meeting.Ririka was sitting down listening as well.Yuriko was sitting proper communicating with the president.Kaede was sitting with his arms crossed and his stern face as usual.Yumemi was humming a tune while tapping her fingers,and lastly Itsuki was fiddling with her nails.

"That is All the meeting is over" everyone got up slowly leaving one by one.kirari signaled Sayaka to leave too.You sighed.

"Finally" you said bored as ever Kirari turned you around on her lap facing her teal blue eyes.Her eyes where glowing

"Tryna get fucked during a meeting hm?" she purred your cheeks turned red,you slowly regret your decision of grinding on her lap.She chuckles quietly."Do I make you feel that good Y/N that you need to beg during a meeting " she starts rubbing your thigh.She places you on the table. "I'll be right back Y/N" she goes into her secret room in her office.You wait on the table in fear not knowing what's gonna happen.She comes out with a leash and collar.Your jaw drops.

"What...I cant wear that.." you say flustered

"Oh but you can..and you will wether you want to or not don't forget who you belong to princess" she purred.She walked over to you to strap it around your neck."you look so pretty" she says smiling you look down not even hearing a word she says to you"Hey..Hey..look at me when I'm talking to you" Kirari pulls your leash making you look at her she was not smiling,or smirking her usual smirk,she was giving you a hard cold stare her eyes where glowing brighter than ever.A shot of feat shoots into your body.

"You look at me when I'm talking to you understand?"she say firmly

"Yes m-ma'am" you whine struggling to barely speak.

•===================================•

Bruh I'm so tired LMAOSOS okay Gn
👩🏽‍🦯