Soulmate

Conan's POV: y/n has been stressed out with school lately, I also have been to. So to clear our minds I thought it wold be a good idea to late-night drive for a few hours.

"Ready bitch?" I ask. "Yeah" y/n says. We both Get in the car and start driving. We didn't know where we were going but atleast we were together. Shows my Bestfriend and she deserves the best, but lately I felt like I was catching feelings for her.

I mean who wouldn't she's so pretty. She put the aux on and plays sweater weather and my chem. Me and her sing along with the songs. I decided I was going to take her to the hill and sit there for a while.

We arrived at the hill and I helped her out the car. "Thanks" she says with a smile. "Of course" I say. She takes the Bluetooth she had and connected it to her phone.

She put on 'no idea' by don toliver, it was a good song, but I was more focused on her. We both felt a cool breeze from the hot summer night. She looked at me with a smile.

Y/N's POV: cone took me to a hill where the sunset was so beautiful. Conan just kept staring at me. Honestly I've had a crush on him since probably last year, we've been Best-friends for about 3-4 years, I think since middle school.  "Hey Cone?" I asked. "Yeah?" He says.

"Do you think, maybe there's someone out there for us?" I ask. "Well, yeah everyone has a soulmate" he says.  "Yeah I don't think I'll ever find love" I say. "Dumb bitch, you're really pretty you'll find it" Cone says. "But what about you?" I asked.

"I think I already found my soulmate" he says. "Who, is she pretty?" I asked. "Shes actually right in front of me" Cone says. "Where is she?" I ask. "It's you dumb bitch" Conan says. "Really? Why me?" I ask. "Because I liked you since we started being Best-friends"  he says.

"Oh really? I had a crush on you since last year but I Don't know if I should've told you a while back" I say. "Well I mean, I should've told you a while ago too" Conan says. "So I guess it's settled" I say. "Wanna have lunch tomorrow?" Conan asked. "Sure" I say.

Hey y'all sorry if anything gets slowed down, i have school and I'm literally drained. Lmao so I'm really sorry if I go slow I'm just so tired.