Meet up

Essentially ignore Ellen in the photo I just wanted you all to visualize Liv's outfit

The weekend

Olivia's POV

 Today I am going to meet up with Hayden I have invited Elliot to join us to ease him mind, Our relationship has been a little rocky because of this situation but I know that now he trust me he just can't seem to understand that Hayden isn't secretly in love with me. We are all going to have dinner at some place not to far from my apartment. I made sure it was okay with Hayden of course considering the way they last met. On another note I decide to dress up but not to much casual but not underdressed I put on a mom jeans with an off the shoulder black top. I hear a knock at my door I open it and as I presumed it's Elliot, I let him in and he kisses me on the lips. I pull away and say "how have you been" he sits on the couch and says "I'm good aside from the constant feeling that Hayden is secretly in love with you but otherwise I'm good how are you?" I chuckle at how dramatic he is being and say "well I'm good. Are you excited about tonight" I say in a teasing tone knowing he's the least bit excited. He gets up and walks over to where I'm standing in the kitchen and says "Funny liv, I'm only doing this because I need to know he's not up to anything." I scoff "seriously el not even because you want an evening with me?" He wraps his hands around my back and says "Well of course that to and might I say you are looking ridiculously gorgeous right now" I feel my face get hot from blushing and I reach up and give him a peck on the lips and say "Thank you. Are you ready to head out" He grabs my hand says "Yes let's go so I can learn all about this Hayden guy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliot's POV

 Me and liv arrived at the dinner place and we are greeted (Met by) Hayden, I can already feel my attitude shift. He makes me uncomfortable and the way he looks at liv sorta makes me want to punch him but I realize I'm a grown man and need to keep my feelings in order. He get's up from the table and hugs liv which of course has my blood boiling but I keep my feelings under wraps. After they pull away from the hug he extends his hand for a handshake saying "Uh nice to see you again this time without me being drunk off my ass." He chuckles but I stay straight faced because I find no humor in this situation despite my lack of interest in being friends with this guy I reach out my hand back we shake hands and take a seat at our table. It's awkward for just as I thought it would be him and liv are laughing and carrying on while I sit there like a idiot not engaged in any conversation. The waiter comes over and says directly to me "can I take your order" considering the other to are having a conversation. It's a woman her hair is a dark red and it's long her eyes are blue like the ocean. I say "uh yea I'll just have a salad" she smiles and says "you know you don't look very happy where you are right now. Wonder why that is for a handsome man like you" I try to keep myself from smiling and say with a smile " Thank you. Well I'm not having the greatest time but at least I'm getting good service. What's your name?" I come to the realization that liv has heard our conversation I know liv has heard because her conversation has stopped she looks at me and scoffs she removes herself from the table saying "sorry Hayden I uh I got to go but I'll call you" I was to caught to realize she'd heard the whole thing. I immediately regret what I've done I try to grab her arm but she pulls her arm out of my grasp and say's "Don't" and with that being said she's left the restaurant. I take a big sigh and I hear Hayden say "You are a real asshole you know I seriously don't know how she ended up with you of all people." I don't have the energy to punch him so I just say "I know"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

Olivia's apartment-

 I get home and feel like absolute shit. Once again the person I keep thinking will never hurt me hurts me. How could he do that flirt with another girl right in front of my face. He didn't even have the decency to hide it from me. It was like I was a piece of trash. I'm so tired. It's like how is this even going to work I don't think I can forgive him for this. I'm sitting on my couch till fully dressed when I hear a knock at the door and to my surprise Brian Cassidy is at my door. He says "Hey liv" I am very surprised but say "Hey Brian" I haven't seen or spoken with Brian since I dumped him because I was afraid of losing my job. "Can I come in or?" he says. I reply "uhh absolutely I'm sorry" "don't be" he says walking in and closing the door behind him. There is a silence that isn't awkward but is kind of weighing on me so I say "What are you doing here Brian I haven't heard from you since well you know" he puts his head down and sighs he than says "Well I was around and I missed you so I decided to come see you. I hope that isn't bad" I walk over to him he is sitting at the kitchen table I grab a seat next to him and say "Oh well of course it's not bad. It's good to hear from you and know that you're okay.." We both smile but it isn't romantic it is actually rather friendly. He says "If don't mind me saying this liv you look beautiful. Did you do something special tonight" I sigh being reminded of tonight before I can respond the door opens and it's Elliot. I forgot to lock the door after Cassidy walked in, He stands in front of the table in which me and Brian are sitting and says "What is he doing here" anger is in his voice but I'm annoyed at the fact that he just walks in after what happened and just ask questions. Brian is confused I can tell by the look on his face. I say to Brian " just give me a second and we can finish talking" I turn to Elliot and say "Go" he says back to me "No liv! what is he doing here?" You can hear the anger in my voice when I say "Elliot after what happened tonight you do not get to ask questions about what I'm doing" he says "Liv I can explain about tonight oka-" I cut him off saying "No you can't and I don't want you here okay so go" I turn to walk back to Brian and Elliot says "seriously liv you are just going to go back with him right now" Brian turns to him and says "I'm pretty sure I heard her say she wants you to go" I Elliot turn his hand into a fist and The last thing I want is a brawl in my kitchen so I say to Brian "Brian it's okay thanks" He turns to me and says "Liv I can come by anytime when you're free I'll be around for a little while if you want to meet" I say "of course I'm sorry about this really" Once again he says "Don't be uh I'll call you?" I walk him to the door and say "Yea that would be great bye" I close the door and face Elliot. I say "What was that all for? huh? After what you did at the restaurant today why do care who's here? I don't want you here and I'm being very serious" He walks up to me and than says "Well I'm not leaving until you listen to what I have to say" "el I'm not interested in what you have to say. You flirted with another girl in front of my face what's the excuse to that?" I can't hide the hurt in my voice anymore. Tears begin to form in my eyes and he  says "liv please It didn't mean anything I-" I cut him off again by saying "Well it meant something to me Elliot you were supposed to be the guy who never hurt me. We were partners for life and now I don't want to be around you so I'll say it for the last time go get out" He finally listens and says "I'm leaving. I'm sorry" He walks out closing the door leaving me there to sob.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter. I made it  bit longer and much more drama. Also i hope you ignored ellen in the pic. Follow me on instagram @ benslersince99. Thanks for reading if you are.