Chapter 1🌸 The Youngest Todoroki

Izuku had many thoughts as he watched the mansions pass him by so fast. He was on the suburban side of town, a place he never cared to familiarize himself with since he was more of a inner city guy. But he was offered a job to work as a gardener for one of the rich snobs. And the rich snobs he'll be working for was the Todorokis. They were very well known in Japan since Enji was only a number away from becoming the number one hero.

    Izuku wasn't too knowledgeable on heroes. What he did know was that he liked to veer away from them; yet the second wife of the flaming hero happened to hire him out of the blue when she saw him working at gardening warehouse. She claimed that he would be a great replacement for the last gardener who had to retire. It was a long conversation but finally she managed to convince him to just come by and see how he felt around the place.

     The car ride was quiet. Every now and then Izuku would look up from his phone to look at all of the preppy people in their yards or their children playing along the sidewalks. This was definitely new territory for him. The driver turns to the right and goes through the opening gates. The path is shaded by the red, orange, brown, and yellow trees. Indicating that the summer was transitioning to the Fall time. Autumn was always his favorite time of the year as a kid. The alpha remembers helping his omega mother rake the yard but he'd always seem to make leaf piles and then flopping down on top of them in the end. But she never got mad, instead she would join him and they'd laugh about it.

     Those were the good old days before his life went to hell.

      "Sir. We're here."

      Izuku turns around from the window to look at the elderly driver. "There's no need for that. Midoriya is just fine." The man nods his head before turning his hazel eyes back onto the narrow road. He follows the trail and rounds a fountain in the middle of the path. Izuku gazed up at the grey stones mansion. It was secluded from the other mansions that's weren't far. It was like the trees were it's guards from the prying eyes of nosy neighbors.

      Is it really necessary for them to have this big ass mansion hidden? Surely somebody will see it

      Is it really necessary for them to have this big ass mansion hidden? Surely somebody will see it. Then he sighs to himself, reconsidering that it was probably heavily protected by guards while Endeavor was away with his hero duties. Izuku steps out of the car and coming towards him was the same blonde beta that looked to be around his age. It was obvious that she was there for his money. "I'm so glad you made it!" She went in for a hug but the greenette sidestepped and grabbed the back of her tight shirt when she almost tripped over her feet.

     She straightens herself up and turns to Izuku, chuckling to wear off the embarrassment. "I see you're not a hugger."

     "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I barely know you."

     "I-I told you my name!"

     "Just because I know your name is Yosaka doesn't mean I know you personally."