𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 & 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼

To say you loved him was an understatement. You were in love with him. He made your day better with just his gummy smile. You always questioned to yourself how you were lucky enough to snatch a man like Doyoung. He was perfect in your eyes. He was a gentleman, he was caring, he could be a little sassy at the time but overall he was perfect.

"Are you ok y/n?" Doyoung asked holding your hand in his. You just continued to stare at him not really saying a word which concerned the male more. "Baby?" The male called to you. You nodded at the male who gave you a confused face before starting to walk again. "Are you ok now?" He asked yet again.

"I'm ok. Just admiring you." You said. "Admiring me. What for?" He asked. "Because you are really handsome." You replied. You watched as a faint blush spread across the male's cheeks which made you smile. You cooed at the male who shook his head. Your day together had just begun but you hoped it lasted it forever.

Doyoung was always around but then there were times where he couldn't be around as much as he liked. He was still apart of the biggest kpop boy group NCT who still had to practice and sometimes tour. In times like this, you missed him the most. You laid snuggled on bed with his favorite shirt on as you watched reruns of your favorite show.

It felt like forever when he left even if it was 2 days ago. You guys hadn't talked since the day he left. You wanted him to be there with you snuggled up in bed but you knew he had fans and he is working hard to make them happy. You continued watching your show until your phone started blaring Best Part by Daniel Ceasar ft H.E.R which you knew was Doyoung calling. You smiled at the picture of you two on your first date. You finally picked up the phone hearing him shuffle around the room.

"Doyoung?" You questioned. "Y/n I'm so glad you answered. I missed you so much." He said. "I miss you too. So how has the tour been?" You asked. "Tour is amazing. But I miss you. I'm sorry we couldn't spend my last day in Korea together." He said sounding sad. "Hey it's ok. We can sometime together when you get back. I promise." You said. "Alright. So how was your day beautiful?" He asked. You were happy to hear his voice and talk to him even if it was for a few minutes or hours especially since you guys haven't talked in 2 days.

You guys maybe thousands of miles apart but you knew you loved each other no matter the distance. You smiled as he told you about what has happened so far on the tour knowing he was happy and excited just by hearing his voice. You truly loved the male to death and you were so happy for him.

Your relationship was perfect for anyone who viewed it from outside the relationship. But not all relationships can be perfect not even yours. You and Doyoung would have small arguments that would lead to someone saying something they would regret. You and him both knew it was apart of relationships but deep down it hurt to hurt the one you loved truly.

"Don't agrue with me y/n! " He yelled at you. "You can't tell me not you agrue with you Doyoung if you're the one who started it!" You yelled back. "Sometimes I wonder why I started dating you. I swear." He mumbled but you still heard him. "What? Say it louder. I didn't hear you." You said. "I said I wonder why I started dating you! They're happy." He yelled.

You hated when you guys argued you really did. You didn't say anything as the male continued to stare at you. You didn't say anything because you didn't know what to say. He stood there with regret on his face already knowing that he hurt you and your feelings. Those words were meant to come out of his mouth. "Y/N..." He started. "No Doyoung. I think..... I think we need space." You said. "Space." He said. "Space Doyoung. Please." You said.

"Ok." He said. You both knew it was the space you guys needed from each other. Just enough time to let things settle down. You knew that soon or later you guys would be back in each other's arms hugging and kissing. You just knew.

You and Doyoung's relationship may be dysfunctional at times but your love for each other made up for it. No matter how much you guys argued, screamed, and fight. No matter how far you guys are from each other. No matter the obstacles you guys face. You guys still love each other because he is your moon while you're his stars.