Hidden Chapter

(A/N: Thought it was over? Um, wrong)

—————

Meanwhile, Chen moves along a rain infested street of New York with a purple sweatshirt over his clothes and the hood over his head, hopefully not to be recognised until he came across a restaurant and heads inside. The restaurant in question was Eleven Madison Park, one of the few expensive restaurants.

—————

The moment he came in, Chen took off his hood and walks up to a nearby man with a goatee and a black bowler hat, eating a seafood soup. "Kreo Jīxiè?" He asked.

"Who wants to know?" The man asked.

Chen soon sat down in the chair opposite him. "Pythor Chumsworth. Our mutual friend mentioned me to you."

"Ah, yes, the Kingpin. Too bad he's in jail for trying to kill Zaptrap. Now, what do you want so I can go back to eating my lunch?"

"He said that you're looking for a test subject in a certain combination that was originally rejected by the military."

"And you want to be the subject?"

"Yes. Spider-Man spilled the beans on my criminal organisation. All my assets have been frozen, my own daughter won't even talk to me anymore, and now I'm a fugitive. So I need the project to get back on top."

"One condition."

"Name it."

"I want to know Spider-Man's real name."

"Deal." Chen holds out his hand and Kreo shakes it.