Taboo Tenderness

All I have to say is sorry in advance because for some reason I am going to write this unholy mess so either enjoy it or hate it idc and we starting at M rating because it's the R-rated hero, she deserves that. A little background before it kicks off. Midnight is an old waifu for me, I've liked her since she hosted the sports festival and I always wanted to write a fic staring her, and it was asked for on wattpad, so I figured why not, seeing as how this can be a little fun project while I finish mating habits and focus on Stand Proud.

Midnight, Nemuri Kayama, was in the faculty office, staring off at a window, she let out a daydreaming sigh. "He's in his second year now... Ah, he's so ripe!" She hugged herself, squirming. She calmed herself, recalling the day it happened.

It was in his first year at U.A. It was during a crisis involving a lot of heroes trying to save lives. Midnight, along with many other teachers at U.A. were at the scene, most were either fatigued or injured. Midnight wasn't in any better shape.

Then the explosion happened.

It sent her flying, ripping her hero suit up. She could barely keep her eyes open, her ears were ringing but the air flapping against her ears was too clear as she realized she was plummeting. She thought it was probably a better idea to pass out before hitting the ground, slowly closing her eyes.

Until the lightning speed blurred right past her view. She gasped, feeling him catch her, staring into his eyes. "M-Midoriya?!" He was carrying her bridal style with a small smile, staring down at her. He didn't say anything reassuring, he didn't squeeze her in a tight grip to let her know she was safe.

He simply said, "I've always liked the smell of lavender." His smile turning into a closed eye toothy grin.

Her eyes widened before quivering into a liquid glisten. 'He's not worried in the slightest? He's simply commenting on my fragrance, actually complimenting it? And yet, why does it feel like I'm so safe in his arms...' Her thoughts turned to those of peace and comfort, passing out with a smile.

Izuku entered the faculty office, holding a stack of papers. "Knock, knock, er, Mr. Aizawa asked me to deliver this to you." Izuku had walked to her desk placing them there, keeping his eyes averted from her.

"Oh, why thank you, I-zu-ku." Purposely sounding out his first name with a sensual slur.

This is exactly why Izuku had averted his eyes when he entered the office, especially when he realized she was the only one in there. 'Ever since that day, Midnight has got really daring! She's like a cougar stalking her prey.' And he didn't know how long he could resist the temptation. He was usually able to find a way out or a distraction before he let her go too overboard but now...

"W-Well I should head back to cla-,"

"Say, I was thinking about that disastrous day." She mused with a half-lidded stare. She stood up and pulled on his tie, wrapping it around her hand, bringing him across the desk. "It was a terrifying day for a lot of people but to me, it was really special, do you know why?" Making sure they were as close together as that day, able to inhale each other.

Gulp. "W-Why...?"

"Because you were the first to notice my quirk's scent. The very first." Licking her lips.

"Your scent... Th-The lavender?" It wasn't from a perfume or body wash? His eyes widened. 'M-Midnight's natural scent...'

"That's right? My quirk is like a perfume that's constantly emitted from my body, but do you know where it's most potent?" Her breath was smothering him.

"M-Most potent?"

"Oh my, you're starting to sound like a broken record, copying me, let's see if I can't fix you."

But then they heard footsteps.

"Oh, Midnight, have you seen Young Midoriya? I've been looking for him." All-Might stepped inside, glancing around not seeing him.

Midnight was at her desk, facing All-Might. Her cheeks had a rosy tint but he didn't notice them. She adjusted her legs under the desk as if getting more comfortable. But All-Might couldn't see under it. She let out a sigh after relaxing, or at least that's how it looked to All-Might.

Izuku was hiding under the desk and his nose was buried in her scent. Midnight had adjusted herself to lock a leg around his head. To keep him from making a sound, she was suffocating him. She could feel him struggling and that only made her squeeze tighter until she thought he couldn't take it anymore. She loosened the grip to let him breathe, even petting his hair, satisfied and encouraging him. She had to resist biting her lips because she could feel him sucking in and letting out his damp breaths against her heat, even his lips were moving against the moist fabric, she didn't care if it was intentional or not.

"Midoriya? You just missed him, he came to drop off some papers, if you're quick you can probably catch him."

"Ah, thanks, I'll go do that." All-Might turned around, leaving Midnight to her newly acquired device.

'I'm sorry All-Might.'

She let go of Izuku, so he could fully catch his breath. He pulled away with a heavy gasp. Connecting traces of his saliva and her juices were still on his lips. He panted being hit with a wave of guilt and excitement. It was horribly intoxicating. His eyes were teary, his nose was red, his face was sloppy and his hair was a mess, all of it from almost being suffocated by his own teacher. 'So why did I enjoy it?'

"M-Midnight..?" Staring up at her with vulnerable confusion.

"Oh, you just have the cutest face, after being so naughty!" She leaned down, kissing his cheek before, rubbing it with endearing care.

But he paled with vivid eyes because he wasn't staring at comfort. She had a crooked grin and was licking her lip with crazed fixation in her eyes. It was a face of unfiltered sadistic domination.

"Don't worry, we're going to have so much fun..!"

That was the day I became Midnight's pet.