Chapter 1

Jade's POV

Jade's House

*KNOCK KNOCK* *KNOCK KNOCK*

"What?!" I answered. I saw Beck and the gang at my door.

"Hi Jade!" Cat waved at me.

"We want to see you off at the airport." Tori said.

"Well, I don't want to see you." I said as I opened the door for them. 

It's been two months since we graduated, we decided to take different paths. Tori and Andre were accepted at a recording company, Cat is opening up a toy store (I don't know how she came up with that idea), Robby is going to study at the University of California and Beck is continuing his acting career.

Beck and I decided that we're better of as friends and it's been a year since our break up. I guess it's better off this way and we're still close. 

"Take my bags to the car." I said to Robbie, giving him my bags.

"Yes, Ma'am." he saluted.

"Man, you're so whipped, It's embarrassing to be seen with you." Rex said

"Just shut up!" he shouted at he puppet.

"So Jade, how do you feel? Going all the way to the other side of the country." Tori asked

"I'm glad I don't have to see your face anymore."

"That's so mean." She said while touching her face.

"Let's go! I want to get there early."

We entered the car and went on our way.

Airport

"I guess this is it, we'll miss you. Don't forget to text and call." Beck said. 

"If you need any help hiding bodies, you know where to find me." Andre said.

"My brother once tried to hide a body but buried himself alive." Cat randomly mentioned. We're accustomed to hearing that kind of comments, so we don't even look at her weirdly.

"You know my number beautiful, call me everytime you miss me." Rex said. Robbie covered up his mouth as I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me if you find some cute boys over there." Tori added smiling cheekily.

"I'll be going now. See you when I see you." They hugged me and I board my plane.

I'll admit, if only to myself, that I'll miss those guys. But still, I'm excited to go to college. It's a new school to terrorize.

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶
Hello everyone! This is my first fic so I'm excited. Sorry if the characters are too OOC. I'm trying write them as closely as possiple to their characters.

So I'm accepting criticism from you, so I know what to do or if there are any mistakes. I'm also accepting ideas on how this fic will turn out. I have a timeline on what I want to happen but still not definite.