Chapter 2

Jade's POV

By the time I arrived at Georgia, it was already late, so I stayed at a hotel for the night. I went through my night routine and texted Beck to tell him that I already landed, I know that he'll tell the others.

When I woke up it was already 7 in the morning, I got ready and went to the company that shipped my car over.

*Time Skip*

*Time Skip*

Barden University

I was getting my things out of the car when a preppy blonde girl appeared.

"Hi! Welcome to Barden University! What dorm?" She said smiling fakely.

"Trinity" I said irritatedly. She proceeded to give instructions me directions which I ignored. I looked around the grounds and saw an activity fair going on. 'I'll look around after I arranged my dorm.'

I looked back to her when she tried to give me something. "And here is your official BU rape whistle. Don't blow it unless it's happening."

"Oh, I won't need those. I have my scissors, I think their screams will be enough noise after I stab them." I showed her my sharp scissors, smiling.

She looked at my scissors and back at me with wide eyes. "S-still take this anyway!" She threw the whistle at me and ran away.

I caught the whistle and hid it in my bra. Hiding away my scissors, I took my bags and went to my dorm.

Trinity Hall Dorm

I looked inside and saw that my roommate is still not here so I get to choose which side I get. I took the left side and arranged my side as I like it.

When I was setting up my portable recording station and keyboard, the door opened

When I was setting up my portable recording station and keyboard, the door opened. There's a boy with tan skin, glasses and dressed like a hipster standing there. And he was hot, totally my type.

"Hey, my name's Donald. Donald Walsh." He offered his hand, smirking. "Jade West." I shook it, smirking back. His hand lingered on mine for a few seconds before he took his hand away.

He went to set up his side of the room while frequently looking at me and I finished mine organizing my clothes. I was cleaning my scissors when he looked my way.

"Do you-Woah, why do you have so many scissors?" He said looking at the dozens of scissors on my desk drawer.

I looked at him and said "This are for target practice" throwing one of my scissors at the dart board by the closet, hitting bullseye.

"That's cool. So do you want to go to the activity fair?" He asked.

'Huh that's a new reaction, normally they all start shaking or freezing.' I thought while looking over my things to see if I still have anything to do.

"Sure, just let me put this away." I quickly put away my scissors. I looked at the mirror to see if I'm still presentable. Still okay for now.

Quad

We went to the activity fair and looked around. We were talking to each other when he received a call.

"I'll just take this for a second." He answered the call. "Greg....I'm here....Yeah yeah....I'll be there." He turned to me after the phone call.

"Hey I gotta go, my friends are already here and they're looking for me."

"That's alright, I'll look around some more."

He said bye then walked away. Now, time to find some club for music.

I was looking for some good clubs to join but all I could see are some lame clubs. I was about to go back to my dorm when I was blocked. "Hi, I'm Chloe, we're the Barden Bellas, do you wanna join?" She said, pointing to the booth beside us with a blonde chick that looked like a bitch.

"What's that?"

"We're an acapella group. We cover songs and perform all over the country. We make all the music with our mouths." She said pointing to her lips. 

"Are you the only acapella groups here?" I asked but not really caring.

"No, there are 4 groups here, the Bellas, we're the tits. There's the BU Harmonics, all they sing are Madonna, the High Notes, they're always high. Then there's..." She said looking at a group of boys that are singing by the wall with the words Treblemaker on it. I looked and saw that Donald is among them. I watched as he beatboxed.

He saw me looking and our eyes met, he winked at me and I smirked, turning my attention back to Chloe.

"So do you want to join?" she asked. 

"Why not? I need something new to do." I took a flyer. I went back to my dorm since nothing interests me.

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

I guess that's it for now. I don't really have an update schedule but I want to update as frequently as I can since I'm easily bored with things.

I'll also try to give out longer chapters but I'm still working on it.

I'm accepting criticism so I can correct anything that I'm doing wrong. You can also give out ideas that you want yo happen and I'll see if I can add that yo the story.